Lucid dream about an unknown creature

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
nightcrawler
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No preference
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: NIL
Zodiac:

Hi guys, I am seeking for opinion and perhaps a possible identification of the creature that I dreamed of.
This happened to me a few years back.

I had a dream of having sex with a creature. It was a woman with black wings, like that of a crow's. As I vividly recall, she appeared to be enjoying it a lot and as things went on, her black feathers were dropping. In the end, it turned out to be a wet dream. Does anyone has an idea what creature this is?

On a separate note, recently, I had a vision of a creature which head is that of a human's skull with an eye on the forehead. It only had one eye. It's body was like tentacles of bones with pointy ends. It had no flesh at all. If anyone has an idea about this creature, please share your thoughts about it as well.

2 Dragons ( Green, Red ), 4 Faes ( Fantine, Star, Depria, Keshalyi ), 1 Vampire, 1 Fae Servitor, 1 Phoenix, 1 Unicorn, 1 Troll, 1 High Elf, 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Pucca, 1 Ki-lin
desertofblackdark
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: desertofblackdark
Zodiac:

For the first one it must be some sort of sexual spirit,so start investigating from that.
no idea about the second one. but to make it all easier both seem to be dark spirits,so yeah xD I'm very curious to find out what this second one is.

just to be sure,check again in your head if its paranormal or something from your imagination. if it reapeats,those could be some unbounds interested in you.

Good luck. and keep updated :8

Never cruel or cowardly. Never give up. Never give in
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

First one could be a fallen angel or a succubus that wore wings.
The second one reminds me of something I've seen myself, but I don't know where and when nor what it is.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Yes I wonder if the first one could be a female nephilim? The nephilim are known to be highly sexual in nature, and are descended from the union of grigori watchers (angelic) and man.
It could also have been a goddess/demigoddess of egyptian or grecian origin, methinks. Or a shifter of another sort, but my thoughts are in exactly that order.

The second seems to me like a psychic/death entity, but the sensations felt during the vision and any thoughts, utterances, subtle attributes would be key in determining this.
Meditate on it, on both actually, return to the memory and see if you pick up any further identifying details. Any little thing could alter the nature of the being.

Of course, it is possible - especially with the second instance - that it's a unique manifestation of your unconscious mind. Even if this is the case, does not make it any less significant.. it was strong enough to leave an impression after all.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Nephilim is a good hint too. I thought the dropping of the feathers could indicate it's a fallen angel so I went with that, but grigori are supposedly fallen too, so maybe I wasn't that far off :U

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
nightcrawler
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No preference
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: NIL
Zodiac:

Thanks for all the response, guys. Really appreciate all the inputs and thought :)
Noctifera wrote:Yes I wonder if the first one could be a female nephilim? The nephilim are known to be highly sexual in nature, and are descended from the union of grigori watchers (angelic) and man.
It could also have been a goddess/demigoddess of egyptian or grecian origin, methinks. Or a shifter of another sort, but my thoughts are in exactly that order.

The second seems to me like a psychic/death entity, but the sensations felt during the vision and any thoughts, utterances, subtle attributes would be key in determining this.
Meditate on it, on both actually, return to the memory and see if you pick up any further identifying details. Any little thing could alter the nature of the being.

Of course, it is possible - especially with the second instance - that it's a unique manifestation of your unconscious mind. Even if this is the case, does not make it any less significant.. it was strong enough to leave an impression after all.
The idea of it being a nephilim never crossed my mind. Thanks for pointing it out. I was a virgin at that time so that dream really shook me up.

For the second case, I felt very uneasy and slightly scared after I had that vision. It happened just yesterday when I was trying to find answers for what SRAs I should get. After I found my answer, I saw this entity.

I guess I do dream about such things since I was a kid. I once dreamed about three winged ladies who petrified my family in the dream. Thanks a lot for your intepretation and thoughts, Noctifera, desertofblackdark, and Aprophis

2 Dragons ( Green, Red ), 4 Faes ( Fantine, Star, Depria, Keshalyi ), 1 Vampire, 1 Fae Servitor, 1 Phoenix, 1 Unicorn, 1 Troll, 1 High Elf, 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Pucca, 1 Ki-lin
Hempknight
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Aprophis wrote:First one could be a fallen angel or a succubus that wore wings.
The second one reminds me of something I've seen myself, but I don't know where and when nor what it is.
Can a Succubi wear wings?
I read from another post that Succubi have tails, but they don't have horns or wings?
I was just wondering since they are shape shifters, if I ever got a succubi, and she decided to manifest herself in the earthen realm, if she would be able to wear wings?
Like I said I'm extremely drawn to Sexual Angels, but I'm torn between Succubi or Nephilim/Averka.
Ant suggestions would be loved

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hempknight wrote:
Aprophis wrote:First one could be a fallen angel or a succubus that wore wings.
Can a Succubi wear wings?
I read from another post that Succubi have tails, but they don't have horns or wings?
I was just wondering since they are shape shifters, if I ever got a succubi, and she decided to manifest herself in the earthen realm, if she would be able to wear wings?
Like I said I'm extremely drawn to Sexual Angels, but I'm torn between Succubi or Nephilim/Averka.
Ant suggestions would be loved
Yes, a succubus can shift their body, so they can be wingless, have demon wings of any kind, or have angel wings. Same goes for tail and horns.

My demon guide is an immortal succubus and she prefers a more angelic feathered wing appearance for personal reasons, while her true form is more similar to that of a Chaos Demon.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”