Anyone have Drawings of Elves? (Need find out Due to Dream)

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I believe I might of accidentally have seen 1 of my past life. (Don’t make since honestly. But I feel this past life was before my last past life before I resurrected this life)

Usually, I feel dreams are considered visions. But some visions and or dreams are clear seen as day and or black background. (Also depends if awake or not, but mostly black background)

I feel this past life bothered me on my last former past life (before resurrection of current life.) I feel last former life I was a human. (Also black background) but I feel I was not human, that I might of been an Elf and or Fae?

I also feel my human fast life, question about the other past life and had trouble finding answers, until I (might of died before finding answer during one of the great Wars. {in which I feel that was me to}

So, I feel {If I did died in one of the wars} I feel I’m supposed supposed to find who I was in my past; past life {granted I’m just questioning and still unsure about past life. Yet so many proofs there}

Hence, I need some drawings to determine if I saw was real (versus video games)

Not sure this would help.

1. Any drawing of Elves, 4ft 5- 6ft (8x11 inch paper of course would do)
2. Must of been in some sort of organization, that deals with an assassin(Feel, my former lover killed me. But she didn’t want to, but forced)
3. Us 2 wasn’t alone in bedroom. Was other “persons was watching behind bed. But wore hoods
4. Something else did happen before got killed {if was really me} but that for adult topic...
5. {does/might not pertain: some reason I’m drawn of wanting elvish ear and mostly play high elf in Elder Scrolls Online}
6. [these 2 keep changing, but it’s 1 and or other) “It’s ok my love, do what ever you feel is right” and or “it’s ok my love I don’t blame you. “Go ahead and do it, don’t blame your self”

I think that’s about it. Not sure if this information helps. So I’m guessing I might need some drawings of (what real life elves/ fae look like; vs Video games) as well as info on what organization stated above {1-6} Many thanks.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You might need to purchase service from spirit drawer or painter.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:You might need to purchase service from spirit drawer or painter.
Hi, I think I understand what you mean. It's like drawing for police to identify the person in question. Like for example give description in police report? I think/ believe that's your suggesting. As soon after I move in next couple of months (trying, not working out yet) I'll find new job. But right know I'm saving up for the move (among other things effect me in RL). Your idea is fantastic to. Many thanks again. :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yep.
That way, you can give the detail of the face, eyes, nose, mouth, hair, etc etc instead of hunting the already-drawn pictures, which usually are limited by the artist's knowledge of what elves look like.
And there are millions of pictures in the internet : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Faery”