For the natural psychics - do you ever wish you were normal?

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

No, because they have helped direct me to the path I am currently walking on now. So it's like a SAT Nav or GPS that helps guiding my steps or the steps I should take next. It has helped alerted me to things ahead of time before they have happened; sometimes I have listened to my 'gut feeling', and sometimes I have regretted immediately afterwards for going against my gut feeling. It have given me guidance in the form of visions, but I didn't understand that the visions were messages or guidance until after reading through that I got from CH. As I stand now, I feel that my natural-born abilities are priceless because without them I would not have able to have the psychic experiences that I have had, and I very much feel that these experiences and insight derived through said psychic abilities have enriched my life, and I dare say, make it much more interesting. I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

EDIT (There was no Edit button available when I posted my previous reply, so hence this post to correct the typo in my previous post. Sorry! :p) ) :

but I didn't understand that the visions were messages or guidance until after reading through a reading that I got from CH.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Nope. I believe that this is a gift that I should nurture and treasure. It's even very important in magickal work as well.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I feel the question was improperly phrased, you want to know if people who are naturally psychics wish they ever wish they were not. I say this because normal is subjective, what is normal in one society is not the same as what is normal in another. I for one think it's normal to have psychic abilities. Everyone is slightly psychic, I also am a natural psychic and I am able to attenuate it down to nothing.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

I'm not psychic, I'm psycho. XD And i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. \:*

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

The only thing I ever wished was that our society was more accepting of the concept of people being psychic, and encouraged people to develop their abilities from birth. I feel lucky that my friends and I were still kids when we got into psychic phenomena and started trying to develop our skills. One friend in particular was already given to having accurate premonitions even before we started, so we werel all already clued in to the fact that these things exist.

As I got a little older, I found out that my mom, and both her parents, also tended toward premonitions. So when I started having them here and there, increasingly so as I got older, I was glad. Even when the premonition shows something that I don't want to happen, I would rather be forewarned than blindsided.

I seem to have entirely missed the "change myself so others will like me more" gene, lol. This is one of the reasons I never fit in when I was in school. I have always marched to my own beat, and when others rejected that, I still didn't change to suit them. My friends and fellow psychic phenomena students followed their own beat, too. That must be why we're still friends over 40 years later.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ferro wrote:I'm not psychic, I'm psycho. XD And i wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. \:*
Hahaha same

Millies
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: Ooooo

Yes I wish I was normal but iam not I have four gifts and thier increasing growing what see what experience what I social with encounter with what I have deal with is not fun, scary but fun too sometimes amazing also and profound but I live in two worlds human life a supernational life I have many friends and allies in supernational world 30 years what I know what deal with i see I can never tell I live unique wonderful scary life and no one to talk about iam never alone from both sides thier steve I many things I want to tell u all but I can't so many beautiful experiences and I've had torrefering experiences too but yes I was I normal so I can live a normal life but supernational world won't let me

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

No, I would never want to be different than what I am. Meaning there is always room for improvements, but the psychic gifts are part of me, they created fear when I was younger and even now I sometimes get a bit overwhelmed, but I am happy that I was born like this, because I experience a lot and it is fun. It is like having antennas most of the time up and sometiems you tune in on channels you don't want to see or hear but it is part of the learning process. The only bad side is that there are not many people with whom I can talk about all this, so in a certain way it is a lonely path.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Sometimes it can be very frightening because you see something beyond logical and you start questioning was that real or my imagination or did I really saw something the thing is if you are convinced that you saw something you get afraid because you don't know what it is

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”