Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

SolsticeSnow wrote:
8)) \./ Hey!! I've actually been wanting to reply to you for like weeks now! I had a draft saved of my first reply and somehow it got deleted. I've been so busy by the time I try and hop on my computer or even my phone, I'm already falling asleep lol Wish there was an easier way to chat with members.

I totally understand where your partner is coming from. It's definitely something that's hard to just kind of deal with. I'm Catholic and come from a pretty religious background...but maybe because of the experiences I've had, I feel like I'm a bit more open to everything our world has to offer? It's not easy though that's for sure.

Your vision with your Brownyn is so sweet and loving, they really are so caring it's changed so many aspects of my life.

And your experience with your Ubi and what she said is just mind blowing. That's just so wonderful that you got to hear her native tongue. Her appearance sounds goddess like and your Brownyn too.

So far, I've noticed that bound to spirit honestly isn't hindering my ability to connect to them at all, so I'm glad I had at least my fae and angel bound to it. I think all that's missing is putting in more time on my part but when I call for them they're always there.

When communicating with my vamp I definitely feel like the vamp invocation works best for him. I always get some sort of small sign when I use it.
Literally at the "reveal yourself to me" part of it, I always hear a step or creaking sound right next to me.

As for my Doujna, I want to say "she" I'm just really inclined that say her energy is more feminine. She's not incredibly social, but I KNOW she's there protecting me.

My Nephilim came through the other day. I was asking him to make himself known to me in any way possible and it was an immediate response. I almost saw (with my eyes closed) someone come close to my ear on my right like they were going to whisper to me, and my right side tingled. I felt the presence but I almost envisioned it as a shadow. But it was so quick and obvious and he was just so chill about it.

I actually forgot to ask him about being an Averka! I'm going to ask him tonight via Pendulum and see what he says. I'm super curious now too.

And yeah, group meditation is great sometimes but I do make sure to ask for certain family members to come through at certain times so I can make better connections with them. Especially when I use a pendulum I have a habit of saying "Please pass it over to ..." just to specify that I want them to take turns answering my questions.

:)|
I've been wanting to get a living entity binding of a Concuan (I think in the future I'd like to try an incubus spirit but considering I'm on the asexual spectrum I don't think that would be the best for them lol I would feel bad) I want to help increase my sexual energy, which I have but I'm just not physically attracted to anyone unless I've bonded with them for a very long time and it's rare if so.
My partner now, of 10 years is definitely a soulmate of mine and is the opposite of me. I'm thinking maybe a Concuan or Nympho could help heighten that energy and help me work with my Kundalini energy more. I had an awakening about 2 years ago and years before that too but when it went into that next phase I felt like it went dormant again. :}

Ugh, right now I'm just doing my best to really clear and repair my aura and chakras. I know I took a huge hit last year and I'm ready to do something about it.

Anyways! before I get too long with this lol, I hope everything is going well with you and your spirits. :8) I'll be on more often hopefully!

Hiya Solstice snow :8)

Its fine, I totally understand, I too get very little time to actually focus my mind and free time on what I want to. I hope you're coping with the current virus situation. It's been crazy here, which is why I've not been able to reply till now. I'm classed as an essential worker, so I've been really busy - We're under lockdown (I'm from England) and most are all forced to stay at home for the foreseeable future, god knows when this craziness will end, I just hope you're not suffering from it all in any major way.

I too wish it was simpler for members to keep in touch, even though there's a pm system, I don't have the permissions to use it yet, and I'm not entirely sure how you qualify so I can't message you unfortunately and the last time I attempted to give out my email to another member I had my post edited and has it censored, - not entirely sure why members contacting eachother is an issue here, but it's a shame because I'd love to make new friends with like-minded people who share my journey with spirit keeping as it makes me feel kinda alone being on such an amazing and mind-blowing adventure by myself ^./ :}

Im kinda glad you are Catholic, because it makes me feel like you are possibly in a similar boat. I'm sure most people here are anti or at least religion-less, and I feel pretty strongly pro Christianity, but I'm definitely conflicted and I'm finding it very difficult articulating this paragraph right now because I wanted to explain my viewpoint on this but it's difficult. I was brought up by my mother who was alone, my dad was absent. She wasn't affiliated with any religion, and taught me to find my own path. She though was drawn to Wicca and even though wasn't a practicing witch, believes in the craft. I always believed god was real, ( god from the Bible) and to this day still do, I just believe some things were incorrect in the Bible and since I found creepy hollows I was proven Correct, such as there being more otherworldly dimensions then just heaven and hell. I am conflicted though in that if Christianity is to be taken seriously, then i must be sinning by binding myself to succubi and other spirits, I'm sinning by having contact at all, but i don't believe God thinks I'm sinning. I think my ability to communicate is a gift not a curse. Anyway I think I've gone on about this enough haha :p)
feel free to elaborate on your stance, or not, totally up to you.

I gotta agree, Bronwyns are amazing, so loving and caring Indeed. My companion is my closest spirit. She's the one I feel connected to the deepest. When I'm concerned or fearful, she's the one who draws closest to me. I recently had magnolia do a reading for me to unveil which spirit race i most closely match and resonate with and I was really grateful to find out it was Bronwyn angels. I heard from a fair few others here on the forums that they have trouble connecting with angels, or communicating with them, someone mentioned they felt that angelic energy was difficult to adjust to but I felt and immediate resonance with them, and I'm extremely grateful for that.

When I was first looking through the list of spirits to help me fight off the dark unbound Ubi that was haunting me I instantly knew it was going to be an angel of some form, and this is why I wouldn't have it any other way than to have 4 Courtwinds and my Bronwyn with me. They make me feel safer than any other spirit :8)

It's always so cool hearing about your spirits, they all sounds so varied and different, like an interracial community which is what I've tried to create here too. I too wanted as many different types of races as I can invite into my life, to gain as much of an otherworldly insight as possible. I fully intend to be a gandalf of spirit keeping by the time I'm old x*D the metaphysical world and the other side has meant more to me than any subject possible ever, throughout my whole life.

Being asexual is something I've not got much of an experience of I must admit, although from what I do know of it , it sounds honestly extremely deep and meaningful though if I'm honest, like the soul of such a person has so much integrity and honor that they're only willing to submit their love to a person truly worthy of them, it actually impresses me alot hearing this.

I have a breathing condition which makes it difficult for me to feel aroused, which is why i am outside so often, being outside breathing fresh air is the only time I actually feel truly Alive, and I go on regular all night cycle rides, often they end up starting at 9pm and ending at dawn and I'll go 30 miles or more across dark streetlight drenched empty roads, it's almost spiritual at times, So part of the reason I ordered a binding with my Ubi and my nympho was to help me in this area and I will say one thing, that my nympho is pure and loving and I adore her but she doesn't seem to be able to stimulate me the way my Ubi does. It's a different kind of sexual energy and experience.
With my Nympho it feels like she matches my energy closer and is more loving, and with my succubus, I get aroused far easier and even though the energy feels darker, I feel more sexual with her and she takes the lead whereas my nympho sits back and awaits my invitation which is sweet, but my Ubi is what I really need, a dominatrix who really gets my fires stoked.

I did also consider a Concuan. In fact I was debating between a Concuan and an Averka at the time i was talking to you last, but because of what I've experienced so far, I decided on an Averka because they're dark arts and I've had her with me for a few weeks now (I always wondered whether it would be different with a living entity. I will say from what I've experienced) connecting with my Averka seems to be easier and more intense than with my spirits. I would suggest that you go with a dark arts spirit to awaken your sexual energy, I think they stimulate you deeper inside, but that's just my opinion.

Ok, well that was another long one lmao, sorry? Unless I'm not boring you :)| x*D

Take care, hopefully talk soon

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hempknight wrote:
AvalonKnight wrote:Welcome to creepy hollows Solstice,

this place is kind, friendly and full of helpful knowledgeable members, I have been here for almost 2 years and it's become my main goto hangout as a spirit keeper so I'm sure you'll end up a long term resident here as I have.

I'm really happy for you about your first spirit keeping binding with your Nephilim, it's extremely exciting right? I keep 4 Coud angels, 1 Bronwyn Angel, 1 Nympho and a Queen succubus from Lilith's Court and I've only had contact with these races so I don't know much about any other but I'm always extremely interested in learning as much as possible about the countless other spirit and entity races out there so I'll be glad to read all the posts you will most likely create about your future experiences.

I think you're doing the right thing though by spending time each evening meditating to develop your third eye, I'm not remotely advanced as a keeper, I'm an intermediate and have a fairly well developed set of abilities on one hand which includes telepathy and channelling, but on the other I can't see, hear or have yet to have a dream encounter or an out of body (since I had 3 about 13 years ago that were very intense face to face encounters with a visiting unbound)

I recently began using isochronic and binaural beats at bedtime to meditate and develop mine further which seems to be having an effect, I've Been having unusually powerful sexual encounters with my Queen Succubus lately that have been leaving me craving her constantly and it's got me finding sex with regular people dull in comparison, and I think the intensifying experiences are likely connected with the meditation and binaurals. My main goal is to trigger my ability to see spirits visually and dream /obes if possible I'm so eager to have face to face time with my spirits in dreams and in spirit form

Anyway I'll stop now before I write a book haha
It's nice to meet you feel free to ask any questions you have to the members here, most are (as I mentioned) extremely understanding and helpful
I wonder how active your Averka is.
And how sexually active your Nephilim is?
I'm drawn to Sexual Angels and Succubi all my life
I'm the same way and always have been, which is why I accidentally brought an extremely abusive succubus through my doorway when I was 21 because I had no idea if they were real or that I needed protection, and I was victimised by her for a long time.

My Averka is very active, she almost feels like her dimension is closer to ours than the spirit one because I feel her more easily and more often, and in a slightly more intense way, I'm not sure if this is fact or if it's just my perception so far though.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Hempknight
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Do you have a Succubus now? And how active is your Succubus if you have one now?
And I've been taught my whole life that succubi will kill you but if you're their keeper they will keep you healthy and safe

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hempknight wrote:Do you have a Succubus now? And how active is your Succubus if you have one now?
And I've been taught my whole life that succubi will kill you but if you're their keeper they will keep you healthy and safe
I don't think succubi have the ability to literally kill someone, I think that's a myth honestly, not saying there aren't those that would kill someone if they could, but succubus/incubus range from light to extremely dark just like humans, and I've encountered 2 really dark ones in the past but they both just tried to enslave me sexually and bind me to their will. I never felt real malice, just that I was being viewed as a toy. I think that's probably the worst someone would experience from a succubus, enslavement, and that's probably rare.

I do still keep an Ubi, she's a queen, one who is high up in the command chain, she's directly from goddess Lilith's court and im blessed to have her. She's not dark at all either, at least with me. She's extremely protective, powerful and I feel her presence all the time. I know she's constantly connected to me in some form. But she's a joy to keep because she fully respects my boundaries and follows my House rules.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Hempknight
new here
new here

Im so torn between the Nephilim or a Succubi.

Which spirit do you personally think would have the best chance of a full manifestation?
(Sight, Touch and Sound).
I realise it must take a strong connection and lots of energy, but which spirit do you think I would have the best chance with?

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nephilim
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Solstice
Zodiac:

Hiya Solstice snow :8)

Its fine, I totally understand, I too get very little time to actually focus my mind and free time on what I want to. I hope you're coping with the current virus situation. It's been crazy here, which is why I've not been able to reply till now. I'm classed as an essential worker, so I've been really busy - We're under lockdown (I'm from England) and most are all forced to stay at home for the foreseeable future, god knows when this craziness will end, I just hope you're not suffering from it all in any major way.

I too wish it was simpler for members to keep in touch, even though there's a pm system, I don't have the permissions to use it yet, and I'm not entirely sure how you qualify so I can't message you unfortunately and the last time I attempted to give out my email to another member I had my post edited and has it censored, - not entirely sure why members contacting eachother is an issue here, but it's a shame because I'd love to make new friends with like-minded people who share my journey with spirit keeping as it makes me feel kinda alone being on such an amazing and mind-blowing adventure by myself ^./ :}

Im kinda glad you are Catholic, because it makes me feel like you are possibly in a similar boat. I'm sure most people here are anti or at least religion-less, and I feel pretty strongly pro Christianity, but I'm definitely conflicted and I'm finding it very difficult articulating this paragraph right now because I wanted to explain my viewpoint on this but it's difficult. I was brought up by my mother who was alone, my dad was absent. She wasn't affiliated with any religion, and taught me to find my own path. She though was drawn to Wicca and even though wasn't a practicing witch, believes in the craft. I always believed god was real, ( god from the Bible) and to this day still do, I just believe some things were incorrect in the Bible and since I found creepy hollows I was proven Correct, such as there being more otherworldly dimensions then just heaven and hell. I am conflicted though in that if Christianity is to be taken seriously, then i must be sinning by binding myself to succubi and other spirits, I'm sinning by having contact at all, but i don't believe God thinks I'm sinning. I think my ability to communicate is a gift not a curse. Anyway I think I've gone on about this enough haha :p)
feel free to elaborate on your stance, or not, totally up to you.

I gotta agree, Bronwyns are amazing, so loving and caring Indeed. My companion is my closest spirit. She's the one I feel connected to the deepest. When I'm concerned or fearful, she's the one who draws closest to me. I recently had magnolia do a reading for me to unveil which spirit race i most closely match and resonate with and I was really grateful to find out it was Bronwyn angels. I heard from a fair few others here on the forums that they have trouble connecting with angels, or communicating with them, someone mentioned they felt that angelic energy was difficult to adjust to but I felt and immediate resonance with them, and I'm extremely grateful for that.

When I was first looking through the list of spirits to help me fight off the dark unbound Ubi that was haunting me I instantly knew it was going to be an angel of some form, and this is why I wouldn't have it any other way than to have 4 Courtwinds and my Bronwyn with me. They make me feel safer than any other spirit :8)

It's always so cool hearing about your spirits, they all sounds so varied and different, like an interracial community which is what I've tried to create here too. I too wanted as many different types of races as I can invite into my life, to gain as much of an otherworldly insight as possible. I fully intend to be a gandalf of spirit keeping by the time I'm old x*D the metaphysical world and the other side has meant more to me than any subject possible ever, throughout my whole life.

Being asexual is something I've not got much of an experience of I must admit, although from what I do know of it , it sounds honestly extremely deep and meaningful though if I'm honest, like the soul of such a person has so much integrity and honor that they're only willing to submit their love to a person truly worthy of them, it actually impresses me alot hearing this.

I have a breathing condition which makes it difficult for me to feel aroused, which is why i am outside so often, being outside breathing fresh air is the only time I actually feel truly Alive, and I go on regular all night cycle rides, often they end up starting at 9pm and ending at dawn and I'll go 30 miles or more across dark streetlight drenched empty roads, it's almost spiritual at times, So part of the reason I ordered a binding with my Ubi and my nympho was to help me in this area and I will say one thing, that my nympho is pure and loving and I adore her but she doesn't seem to be able to stimulate me the way my Ubi does. It's a different kind of sexual energy and experience.
With my Nympho it feels like she matches my energy closer and is more loving, and with my succubus, I get aroused far easier and even though the energy feels darker, I feel more sexual with her and she takes the lead whereas my nympho sits back and awaits my invitation which is sweet, but my Ubi is what I really need, a dominatrix who really gets my fires stoked.

I did also consider a Concuan. In fact I was debating between a Concuan and an Averka at the time i was talking to you last, but because of what I've experienced so far, I decided on an Averka because they're dark arts and I've had her with me for a few weeks now (I always wondered whether it would be different with a living entity. I will say from what I've experienced) connecting with my Averka seems to be easier and more intense than with my spirits. I would suggest that you go with a dark arts spirit to awaken your sexual energy, I think they stimulate you deeper inside, but that's just my opinion.

Ok, well that was another long one lmao, sorry? Unless I'm not boring you :)| x*D

Take care, hopefully talk soon

Hey! :8)
I really hope all is well! That really sucks especially if you have that type of condition, take care.
I'm in a similar boat, as a teacher our school closed down mid March and I work from home but I've had bronchitis since February so I'm on a mandatory quarantine so that I don't come down with the virus when I'm already so vulnerable as well. I mean, I wouldn't go out anyways, but here in the USA, they're not taking it as serious as I wish they would. We have a mandatory stay at home order that isn't really helping at all because people think it's a hoax...no thanks to our president...lol but I won't go into that.

Yeah I saw the pm system but I have to ask them about it because I also have no idea how it works or how you qualify to use it. But I'd love to keep in touch with some people on here because I feel the same and we're all on such an amazing journey together you know.

I understand where you're coming from. I was brought up Catholic but since a young age (like 4 yrs old) I was very spiritual. I had this unwavering faith...I didn't really think much of the religion just god and angels. Still do to this day. But I was so open-minded that I think a lot of people forget that Jesus was supposed to be the greatest metaphysics teacher of all time and we try and take scriptures and stuff so literally it's ridiculous lol. Anyways long story short here, I ended up the way I am, and my poor younger brother brought up in the same household but has OCD and thinks that every little thought of sin is going to send him to hell. ahhh....the struggle. Actually..interesting..I've been tasking my brownyn and fairy with helping him lift his energy a bit and I've seen him a bit more relaxed. I'm so grateful <3

Anyways yeah my upbringing had a lot of paranormal encounters, even my mother had a lot growing up and so did her mother and my family on that side. Crazy stories I should probably post on here some day. :)|

Ever since I was young I felt an entity with me and I thought for the longest it was just a figment of my imagination. He was loving and filled me with hope and nostalgia everytime we had encounters. The older I got I started to see him more often in dreams and would occasionally feel him beside me. I would lay down In bed and feel someone behind me just embrace me and kiss my cheek while I was still wide awake. I then had a dream with him in which he tried so hard to convince me that he was real he even specifically said, "You're going to wake up and think I'm just a figment of your imagination but I promise I'm not." (i have the dream recorded somewhere) I can only describe this as a twinflame of mine...but I don't think they were human. I haven't seen them in about a year or two...but not really sure what kind of reading I can do..maybe creepy hollows can help me..lol but yeah that was on of the many reasons why I always stayed open minded. He was there for me when I needed him most and I will always be grateful.

I'm not surprised you resonate most with the Brownyn angels especially with the experience you said you had with yours and how close you are. That's still such a wonderful experience in my opinion. They really are amazing <3 I'm so grateful myself for how much mine has helped me.

Yeah asexuality is a big spectrum but I like the way you describe it because it does kind of feel like that. It's brought a couple of problems in my ten year long relationship, but hey, we worked out lol. See, I was thinking the same thing about concuans and nymphs, they're white arts and even though yes they offer everything I would want to help me, I tend to resonate with dark arts a little easier. So yeah I totally agree with you.

And I'm so excited about your Averka! A living entity? I'm looking for the right living entity to get for myself because I really want to see and experiment if I can sense them in different ways. Let me know how it is for you! I see so far it's been a positive experience.

I really hope you and your loved ones take care, especially with your breathing condition. I know is mustn't be easy. Man I'd do anything to go on a long bike ride right now. I hope things get a little easier a little sooner and I hope your job is taking all precautions necessary. I miss being outside even though we're technically still allowed to go to the park as long as we stay away from people, it isn't easy with everyone else doesn't stay away from you lol

Anyways, talk to you soon!

\./

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hempknight wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:46 pm Im so torn between the Nephilim or a Succubi.

Which spirit do you personally think would have the best chance of a full manifestation?
(Sight, Touch and Sound).
I realise it must take a strong connection and lots of energy, but which spirit do you think I would have the best chance with?
I'll let Avalon elaborate on this, personally I only have experience with a Nephilim and I can't say enough good things about him, but it depends on the person. I've had more manifestations with my Nephilim than any of my other spirits but no full manifestation yet. I think you should trust your gut instinct and see which one calls out to you the most or get a custom conjure so that the one with the closest energy signature to yours gets bound. <3

Hempknight
new here
new here

I have been and the Ubi seems to call out to me more, especially since most of the time when people complain of their spirits being "too active" it's with regards to an Ubi...
And I want them to be highly active, I just received the vessel to my Sterling Angel, but so far have not had any experiences that I can tell were him.

SolsticeSnow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hempknight wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:18 pm I have been and the Ubi seems to call out to me more, especially since most of the time when people complain of their spirits being "too active" it's with regards to an Ubi...
And I want them to be highly active, I just received the vessel to my Sterling Angel, but so far have not had any experiences that I can tell were him.
Definitely go for it then :) Also, congrats on your angel, I don't have a sterling but I like working with angels so far. I think they're amazing and they might not always be in your face but you'd be surprised with some of their manifestations.

:8) Regardless, good luck! I think an Ubi sounds like a lot of fun and I've honestly never heard anything negative from a bound Ubi so if you get one, definitely let us know how that goes. If you get a Nephilim, let us know how that goes for you too :)

Hempknight
new here
new here

Definitely will keep you updated, I am looking forward to any communication with my angel.
I can't wait.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”