Do Spirits Get Mad if We Destroy People? (Military)

SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I'm trying to get prepared to get ready for Military. I haven't been recruitment office yet. I been waiting join military for so long. In sense feel it's one of my life goals, I'm supposed to go there to learn something.

I'm running out of time, least 2-4 years left of age restriction(depending on 2 different Services) There's one question that keep going in my mind. "Would my Spirit's/LE friends/family even care if I have to destroy other People?"

I'm just more concerned if they would get mad at me and might want leave if I joined Military (if get accepted). I'm still bad at communication with me though.

But I really want be on the front lines in Army, then move to Navy after serving my time in Army. (Need waiver though after term served) I'm such a destructive person. Hence I have nothing against medical field.

In fact was thinking of Medic soldier on front line (forgot name) but more I think of doing that, it's not more me. Only destruction is calling me in sense to... It's why I'm asking because I'm just concerned if they really care and not get mad. I just want settle this thought so I can move on. Many thanks in advance.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

If you are called to military service, even if your reasons are dark, this is not something your spirits would judge you for.

First, your companions already know a lot about you, and are already okay with the person you are. Don't place expectations on them that they do not have. They would want you to follow your heart and be true to who you are.

Secondly, no matter who your spirits or living entities are, or where they come from, they are no strangers to conflict and war. In fact, their concepts of these things might be completely alien to your understanding. Serving your country is an honorable pursuit, and the violence and destruction that occurs in that service is, unfortunately, expected. The beings with you would understand, on many levels, that this is sometimes part of a military career.

A couple of things to remember, though. You won't be spending every day committing acts of destruction and taking lives, unless your country is currently actively at war with another. In fact, I think it would be unrealistic to expect that.

Also, there could be larger reasons that you are drawn to military service, in the way of life lessons and personal evolution and growth and maturity. These are good lessons, maybe even hard lessons. But this path could be essential for your destiny, and I would think your spirits and entities would support you in making those discoveries and learning those life lessons.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

May I just ask, who your companions are? I bet there's a lot of spirits who either don't mind military activities, or even those who enjoy it.
If you go through the CH listings, there's a lot of spirits, who are described as fighters, conquerors and warriors. (Mostly listed as DA's) And as with humanity, I'll bet even among those generaly peaceful races, there can be an exception, who likes fighting...

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

So I don't know your spirits but the highest ideals of military service nowadays are to serve and protect and defend others, including their country, from harm.

I also don't know you, so this is a general comment, but if someone joins the military because they have an urge to kill or cause harm, then that to me seems similar to black arts, which I find morally unacceptable. That might not be endearing to a keeper's spirits. Still as Regholdain says, they know you and want to be with you and aid you.

I suspect you may mean that you feel okay about having to use weapons while in military service. I've known and been friends with quite a lot of people who've served in the military and I know they are mainly decent human beings - like the rest of us.

One thing history tells us again and again - so much so that it is repeatedly stressed in historical documentaries and dramas - is that the novelty of being able to kill another human being or bring destruction to their country wears off pretty quickly. In fact most human beings instinctively don't want to kill others and need that to be trained out of them. And after they've served, a number need support to deal with what they've experienced or had to do.

People do grow as a result of the training and experience. If you do join, I hope it goes well for you and that you keep safe.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”