Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

You are so right on that one! I believe too when someone knows their time is up they won't try to fight it-Like Jim Morrison (and Princess Diana, but she is another story, but I deeply believe she knew it would happen), Morrison seemed to eventually accept it or embrace it, even try to manipulate it to make some feel guilty & it was with the ones closest to him, I believe at the end he didn't try to fight it!
I do believe you are right with the Princess, she knew too much plus she also spoke up about a lot, but what ever the conspiracy is-at least if there is one-I don't think anyone will know unless someone comes forward & blows the lid off of it!
Like you are meant to be here, the drugs or your job/work could have killed you but it didn't, so you are meant for this world! I still don't know why I had that foreboding feeling as a child I was going to die in my early 30's, but for some reason I feel it passed me due to it wasn't really my time & I may not have meant to but the only thing I can think of was I may have sensed or picked up on something!

:3
Mescalero1
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male

Catgirl2 wrote: Like you are meant to be here, the drugs or your job/work could have killed you but it didn't, so you are meant for this world! I still don't know why I had that foreboding feeling as a child I was going to die in my early 30's, but for some reason I feel it passed me due to it wasn't really my time & I may not have meant to but the only thing I can think of was I may have sensed or picked up on something!
Maybe it was an echo, of something a long time ago. We come here, by choice, not by accident. Maybe some of the past caught you when you were young, when you were most susceptible to it. I always had a fear of my mother dying since I could I could remember. At some point in my youth, that idea vanished. I also pondered death regularly in my youth, as I could not understand the vastness of eternity or the concept of eternity. It's hard to do in such a finite world.

Glad you are here though!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Could be? I always wondered-a past life memory, alternate reality or dimension-despite I had forgot about it I try not to wonder why that came to me then to be forgotten about for so many years until something triggers this memory! Which reminds me-I checked out the site you recommended & it was a good explanation with the exit plans/points!
Thank You-I plan on being her for quite a long time too!

Mescalero1
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male

Catgirl2 wrote:Which reminds me-I checked out the site you recommended & it was a good explanation with the exit plans/points!
Thank You-I plan on being her for quite a long time too!
You are welcome. She has a lot of interesting topics on her site.

I'm glad your spirit commands your mortality!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank You! Believe it or not I had a Transient Ischemic Attack-which is a mini stroke-almost two years ago & it was scary but the doctor said over all I was healthy so trying to figure out why I got it, despite me being a smoker that was determined the cause but I suspect it was a combination of that & my previous job-mostly my job I feel, so I worry everyday about having a major one but I have a feeling that I won't have another one, at least until I an much older, maybe that why I say when I am 90 years old when I am describing something!

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”