What Spirit Is This?

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

This is before I became an Spirit Keeper. Every night, just as I was about to go to sleep, I feel something touch my head. It wasn't rough or anything, but it was like someone caressing my hair like smoothing it or something. It was pretty nice. I didn't mind that, but I did mind that it also touch my flower. I was really annoyed at that, especially when I was trying to go to sleep. I try closing my legs but that didn't work. I told it to go away and give it the finger, even though I can't see them. That kind of work for a while.

Also, sometimes during the day, I just randomly become aroused. Like I wasn't thinking of anything dirty at that moment and it just happened. It's been happening for about a year now I think. So far, it doesn't seems harmful and more like they just want bother to me. I'm more curious of what spirit this might be? At this point, I'm not fazed at it bothering me anymore. I just want to know what it is.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

My first thought is an incubus/succubus.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Some kind of ubi. I thought incubus too.
If not an ubi, it can be some kind of being that is being sexual. It might not even be a spirit, could be a living entity too.
Since it's not bound to you or bound companion kind of thing, I'd just exercise some caution still.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

I was thinking of that, too. But I still was thinking that it could be something else beside a incubus? I just had a feeling that it's probably not that. I could be wrong, though.

I actually remember something strange a few weeks back. I was taking a shower, washing myself and I noticed something weird on the back of my shoulder. I don't know how to describe it, but it kind of look like bite marks in the way. I'm not really sure, but it looks like two holes and they were far apart from each other. Look like it's been there for a while because it looks like it was healed up a bit. I don't know if it's related to the spirit, but I never seen something that strange before. I don't even know how I got it or why was it even there. Did they bit me while I was sleeping? It wasn't painful, either.

Another thing I forgot to add to my top paragraph is that they made out with me while I was trying to sleep? I don't know what kissing feel like since I'm single and never date anyone. But I felt movement in my mouth, and it kind of felt like a tongue a bit? I thought maybe it have with the container thing that I usually wear at night to keep my teeth straight (I don't know what it's call) and maybe I'm moving my tongue too much, but i noticed when I'm not moving my tongue there was too much movement in my mouth to suggested that it was probably not me. I don't know how to react to that. I think it happened a couple of time before it stopped.

Also, I didn't consent to that, or anything of that really. So, um, maybe it would be wise to do something about this situation.

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote:I was thinking of that, too. But I still was thinking that it could be something else beside a incubus? I just had a feeling that it's probably not that. I could be wrong, though.

I actually remember something strange a few weeks back. I was taking a shower, washing myself and I noticed something weird on the back of my shoulder. I don't know how to describe it, but it kind of look like bite marks in the way. I'm not really sure, but it looks like two holes and they were far apart from each other. Look like it's been there for a while because it looks like it was healed up a bit. I don't know if it's related to the spirit, but I never seen something that strange before. I don't even know how I got it or why was it even there. Did they bit me while I was sleeping? It wasn't painful, either.

Another thing I forgot to add to my top paragraph is that they made out with me while I was trying to sleep? I don't know what kissing feel like since I'm single and never date anyone. But I felt movement in my mouth, and it kind of felt like a tongue a bit? I thought maybe it have with the container thing that I usually wear at night to keep my teeth straight (I don't know what it's call) and maybe I'm moving my tongue too much, but i noticed when I'm not moving my tongue there was too much movement in my mouth to suggested that it was probably not me. I don't know how to react to that. I think it happened a couple of time before it stopped.

Also, I didn't consent to that, or anything of that really. So, um, maybe it would be wise to do something about this situation.

Well, I will just impart on my own advice, and my own personal experiences.

I've been violated by an incubus before so I know exactly what you are talking about.. though the things I went through was a lot more aggressive in nature and I was not able to get rid of it myself (I would feel a man watching me while showering, eyes around me when I was on my laptop, and something holding me down when I was sleeping), up until someone experienced binded and trapped the being, flew out the object it was binded to out of the country. Then that's when all activity ceased to stop.

I do agree with you, be careful. A lot of people on here might recommend you do cleansing and banishing, but I don't know how strong or powerful, or weak that is. Sometimes banishing cannot get rid of something like that, which is why I brought up my story above of how mine was binded.

I mean, from the sounds of it, it does kind of sound like its advances are unwanted. There's some people with similar experiences on the forum I've read throughout my time on here and some folks who have been violated or things of that nature sometimes end up giving up and allowing themselves to form relationships and allow the being to do as they please to the person, which I don't think is a good idea at all. It's not safe and you might end up being trapped in something you can't get out of, even if the actions do not seem overtly harmful.

You probably have some kind of bite marks. Could be an ubi, or vampire, but I do think it is some kind of sexual being.

In my opinion, a lot of inexperienced people on here will encourage communication or try to make a connection with whatever it is, but I would advise against it. I would look into first asking if the being could leave you alone, then trying banishing methods, and then seeking more experienced help if the advances on you continues, or even escalates.

That's just my thoughts on that, hope it helps. I just get naturally concerned is all.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

That's doesn't sound good. Then again, being forced on is never good to begin with. Glad you got out of there.

I did ask them before, but they still continues. Very stubborn, might I say.

I also don't know how to do a banishing methods. Also, I lived with my parents so I can't do anything that might get me in trouble.

I actually bought an Watcher from Lisa recently. So far, it's kind of protecting me for whatever is bothering me for a bit. I was planning to buy the Shield, Banish, Cleanse, Protect Spell - Powerful, Pure Copper Amulet from CH to see if I can remove it myself.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Also, sometimes during the day, I just randomly become aroused. Like I wasn't thinking of anything dirty at that moment and it just happened. It's been happening for about a year now I think. So far, it doesn't seems harmful and more like they just want bother to me. I'm more curious of what spirit this might be? At this point, I'm not fazed at it bothering me anymore. I just want to know what it is.
This actually reminds me of something that use to happen to me while I was at boarding school, during math classes and it would happen completely out of nowhere. It's not that I'd get aroused, but I'd definitely be feeling strong pulsing sensations down there, out of nowhere and for no reason that would make sense to me. It's weird that it only ever happened like clockwork while I was in math class. I was like 13 years old back then.

I use to think that I had to be weird for something like that to happen completely out of the blue and for no reason, because I'd be focused on the lesson and then that would happen and just like you, I'd cross my legs together to get it to stop, but it would just make it worse. I didn't know any better, so I opted to ignore it and just resigned myself to being "excited" about maths?!

This kind of triggered that memory and brought it to the forefront. Be careful and while it was relatively harmless and only ever happened during the day and during those periods that I can recall, some people's experiences have escalated.

The moment you sort of let it go, especially when it's an unbound, things tend to get messy real quick. I hope you can get rid of whatever is going on. *fingers crossed*

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You're entitled to claim control over your personal space and your person. This How To may come in handy to have.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

If you feel or decide that you don't want this spirit around, then using your protective spirit to keep them away seems sensible.

Even if this had been a conjured and bound sexual spirit, you would have the right to set house rules in order to set boundaries on what behaviour by them you deem to be acceptable. If you'd got them from CH you would have a method by which you could subdue their activity if they wouldn't tone it down. (If it was a DA spirit. WA spirits would obey house rules.) One of Lisa's Watchers can act as an overlord to keep members of your spirit family in line.

But this is not either an invited or conjured spirit.

There's just a possibility that it may not be a spirit. We can generate mental thoughtforms / projections that can simulate paranormal activity. Franz Bardon called these larvae and schema. These can be strongest when we fear something. That hit of mental/emotional energy feeds and sustains the self generated thoughtform / projection and can make it stronger.

A combination of energies around you or within you might trigger or sustain an experience like this, even after banishing.

So a banishing and cleansing of the energies around would help. (As in the How To above.)

I think you could probably ask your MMT Watcher to keep such spirits away from you and your home, cleanse you of such energies and gently dissolve or remove any thought forms you have that have played a part. Of course psychologically speaking repeated dwelling on such things can regenerate such thought forms - which is why sometimes psychological work (eg shadow self work) is needed.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks for the link, Lewk. I did the banishing methods, and that kind of calm it down a bit. There wasn't a lot of touching afterward. Not sure if it fully remove the spirit or not.

I didn't know I could triggered something like that. Thoughtform, huh? That might be the case, but i'm not sure how to distinguish between a Thoughtform and a spirit.

Yeah, I did ask him. I having a feeling he might help out to remove it.

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

JenNeutral wrote: I didn't know I could triggered something like that. Thoughtform, huh? That might be the case, but i'm not sure how to distinguish between a Thoughtform and a spirit.

Yeah, I did ask him. I having a feeling he might help out to remove it.

It is very possible as I used to get similar things way before I even thought of being a spirit keeper. In turns out all they were simple dreams..."those" type of dreams to be a little more in detail. I was getting these while sleeping and waking up wondering what has been going on with these random encounters. Even after being awake after the thought I would still get the feelings. A friend I used to go for advice on any paranormal debunked this real quick as simply being dreamns as she was very sensitive to paranormal energy. Been a long time since I had anything like that these days.

With your situation it definitely seemed to be as a type of entity. Though questionable to what it truly was whether a spirit or an acutal Incubus. What made me question this was when the fact that you gave it the finger and it backed off a bit. If this was an unbound Incubus that would had most likely angered it a bit since any unbounds specific to that area could possibly get ugly. I never heard of any friendly unbound incubus of any sort not counting anything from CH. It's a huge night and day difference with incu's from here at CH that want their best with keepers. It's still questionable though to what it truly might be. If it continues to do such thing and you are uncomfortable with it especially while sleeping then necessary banishes can play out. Lewk already gave a grate way to banish any unwanted entities. That should put a stop to it even using more than once.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”