Shattered Prism

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
TheShatteredPrism
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 199
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carbuncles
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Name of Shop: Shattered Prism
Owners: Jynx Kinna and Kaida Lestrange (Preferred/Magick Names)
Shop website: shatteredprism.com/ *0*
Social media: https://www.facebook.com/TSPSpirits We also have a discord as well, which you can find a link on our website.
CH Forum/Community/Social Media Usernames: Jynx - Kaida Lestrange ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED***

Length of time in business:
Shattered Prism has been running for a full year as of May 2020, and will be celebrating its first anniversary.

Length of time practicing/learning:
Jynx Kinna began her business opening up her own shop in 2015 under the name Prismatic Creations in affiliation with Fox Hollow. In this shop she focused her abilities on servitors and creating astral realms, providing a wide range of options and multiple tiers of potency. In 2018. Kaida Lestrange opened her own shop named the Blackwater Loch in 2017, where she focused on sigil work and digital tribal-style artwork which doubled as spelled tattoos. Shattered Moon was eventually opened to incorporate these features in 2018, where she also honed her strengths with conjuring and working with various races of spirits for the public. In 2019, the two came together and discussed partnership, working together to teach each other what they know and round out their businesses. Thus, Shattered Prism was born, and has been running since.

Credentials/referrals/reviews:
I just want to start by saying that Kaida and Jynx are lovely, wonderful people. Kaida was actually the one I got my first companion from and I have a few others that are just as special and amazing.
-Cronus ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED***
I was fortunate enough to get an astral realm reading from Jynx and I have to say it is one of the most incredible readings I have ever received. It simultaneously helped me understand things that I had been struggling with metaphysically for years while settling a lot of my doubts. I cannot recommend this enough.
-Faraday ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED***

*These are only snippets of reviews we received as a shop. For the full reviews, you may visit our website! Just scroll down on our homepage!

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”