The Spirits' Book By: Allan Kardec

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

This book has helped me with the understanding of spirits and their White/Gray/Dark/Black Art energy. In this book it describes that a spirit isn't inherently evil, that all spirits are created purely ignorant and that only through experience (trials through reincarnation) and accomplishing missions that God gave them can they become more enlightened. It describes those who we would consider demons or evil spirits to be those who have gotten to a point in their journey that they are stuck and not sure how to move forward. That a spirit can only go forward in it's journey and can never go back, they can only stay stagnant. To me this makes sense because the more you learn the only direction you can go is forward but there are times you can get off track but this doesn't mean you are going backwards, it just means you took a wrong turn and may be staying at the same level instead of going forward. Like a video game you can only unlock the next level after you finished the one your on and yes you can go back to the previous level but you won't gain anything from going back to a level you already got a 100% completion rate other than the sense of nostalgia.

I was impressed with this book because it was giving the public taboo ideas that was so forward thinking of the time. After all this book was published in 1857 France and the idea of multiple worlds and that humans are not as high on the totem pole as everyone would like to believe was not favorable in the eyes of the Christian Church. I feel this book helps me think deeper on how the universe works and how spirits play into it. It also helps me in my belief that God is just and fair in giving everyone a chance to better themselves and doesn't condemn them for making bad choices that can ruin one life time. This book gives me hope that even if you did terrible things in one life you can learn from those mistakes and are given a chance to make it right in another life.

If any of you do chose to read this book I'd like to give you a fair warning, this book was written by a science teacher so it reads like a collage text book. It's really heavy stuff and is meant to be lightly read then contemplated on. It truly is a good book to be studied. I'd recommend it for any spirit keeper that wants a scientific look on how the universe works through a spirits eye.

If you have already read the book I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

The book sound really fascinating! Where did you get the book from, if you don't mind me asking?

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
TrueGalacticPrince
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune & Courtwind
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Morrwin
Zodiac:

JenNeutral wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:29 pm The book sound really fascinating! Where did you get the book from, if you don't mind me asking?
I got a translated version off of Amazon, the translator's name is Anna Blackwell.

1=Nixie (Nix) 1=Masheba (Z) 1=Courtwind Angel (F) 1=Chinese Fox (Lady Fox) 1=Bellaydi Elf (B-Elf) 1=Hippogryph (H-Gryph) 1=Ivory Dragon (Roo or Nap Dragon) 1=Kobold (C) 1=Cwn Annew (C-Hound) 1=Ki-Lin (Z-Lin) 1=Wraith? (Casper) 1=Kitsune (T) 1=Norse Tiger (D) 1=Pet Dragon (E) 1=Midnight Moon Angel of Abundance (S) 1=Were-Dragon (K) 1=Selkie (M) 1=Alya 1=Raiju (A)
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

TrueGalacticPrince wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:53 pm
JenNeutral wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:29 pm The book sound really fascinating! Where did you get the book from, if you don't mind me asking?
I got a translated version off of Amazon, the translator's name is Anna Blackwell.
Thank you! I’ll check it out.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi

Return to “Books & Literature”