new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hey all, did a quick advance search for a question I have and only found 8 topics matching, which is peculiar :@

I digress though. The question I have is what can I expect from a Brass Dragon?

I know they're *supposed* to be quite chatty and interact semi often with their Keepers. However I've also seen it can be quite the opposite. As much as I'd love for mine to just immediately open up and keep me up all night ;*D , I also know that's not gonna be the case, especially with me being new to all this.
"We are us, all Americans, when did we become our own enemy" - unknown.
featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

I have a brass dragon myself, and she gave me some of the most life impacting advice that I recall a lot - Don't be so critical of yourself.
Other than that, I feel that I have a harder time connecting with my dragons. I think it's just the way I am, being able to feel and hear them. The only time I've ever felt my dragons was astral traveling or when I can really focus and create a mental space with them present. I use a pendulum for some of my communication with them and that's how my brass dragon (S) was able to give me that advice. (A few months later after applying that advice... I realized that I had pulled out of my depression).

So, to answer you, I guess my answer would be expect them to be real with you. They will look out for you, have immense advice and will most likely help with your communication if you'd like as well. While it can vary from dragon to dragon, they feel to me to have a vast patience and are very loyal and wonderful companions to seek and have around.
They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
Usher
neophyte
neophyte

You should not expect anything, and see where things go.

Yeah I understand what you're trying to ask here.
I don't have a brass one, so I say dragons generally.
Are strong, powerful and wise.
But they are also curious, gentle and caring.
Some say they're like dogs, in some sense.
You don't know exactly, what kinda person yours going to be.
But custom conjuring makes sure that your energies match.
So in that sense, you get what you need.
Not something you think you needed.
Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.
MightyPeppers
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Usher wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 9:10 pm You should not expect anything, and see where things go.
Yeah, that's sorta what I meant. I guess to specify, I more so meant how should I prep to have one bound to me and what the overall experience is like?

Being my first spirit and all, and knowing all of them interact differently, I'm still wondering if there's some stuff I could get ahead of in knowing.
"We are us, all Americans, when did we become our own enemy" - unknown.
Usher
neophyte
neophyte

Well like I said, custom spirit is draw to your energy signature.
It might be someone who would be great help for you, or it might even be old buddie of yours.

As for the stuff you might want to know ahead.
Depending how good you're sensing energies, dragon power might surprise you.
My gold dragon got pretty intense energy from the day one. As I invited her the first time, it was more like I was drop into her lair under her eyes.
Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.

Return to “Dragons”