Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

No difference, same type, just different energy/personalities
I think the first is well suited for you, the personality :thumbup: :lol:
And yes, Love that 2nd one, the Pendant...the energy is very, very strong in that one

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Ellen wrote:No difference, same type, just different energy/personalities
I think the first is well suited for you, the personality :thumbup: :lol:
And yes, Love that 2nd one, the Pendant...the energy is very, very strong in that one
That's funny you say that, because I've had that on my wish list since the first time I saw it. I'm surprised she's still in the store. The other pendant went by fast. :D

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
Zodiac:

I think she is waiting for you SMB :D :dancing:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Cleopatra is quite alluring. I almost ordered her but went with Aphrodite instead. I think I might end up getting her later anyways. Can't... resist...

Relating to this, I was meditating one day after browsing CH. I suddenly found myself in a roomy tent that seemed to make up several rooms. Inside decorations seemed stylish and not something any poor chap might have. There was a sand storm outside and I think I felt the pyramids close as well. I was in a golden looking tub and a black haired beautiful woman was washing my arm, sitting outside the tub. Her appearance looked like something Cleopatra might have. But then I also felt a dog like snout next to my cheek, breathing and then the vision was gone. I thought of Bast too, even though it's more associated with cats and lions.

Interested in hearing more about people's Cleopatra experiences. :grouphug:

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

::wave:: I was greatly surprised reading this thread, that there is so little info on Cleopatra Djinn shared through the thread through the years. Mine has only been with me for a few days and he is absolutely incredible ::cupid:: ! Wishes are beginning to be fulfilled and he has such wonderful energy and enthusiasm ...... He is only my second djinn after the Astral Malichai recently acquired, and I am totally impressed. Many more are on their way....
My only question is that the rituals, etc. of appreciation mentioned by CH, use "allah". I wonder if I should change this to 'the gods' for the Egyptian djinn or for future Norse djinn?? :feedback:
Never wanted to get a djinn - seemed more trouble than they were worth - but the Astral called to me for a few weeks, so took the plunge. Same with an Ifrit from Gwen - and then it just snowballed into knowing they would work well with me. With sales and the reasonable pricing of Djinn from CH, a whole new adventure is opening up...... the unexpected ones are always the best :candle: ..........FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My only question is that the rituals, etc. of appreciation mentioned by CH, use "allah". I wonder if I should change this to 'the gods' for the Egyptian djinn or for future Norse djinn?? :feedback:
The new Encyclopedia which we hope to launch in the next few months, will have individual invocations for each race of Djinn. You can exchange the word "Allah" for "Amon". Same with Norse Djinn, African Djinn, etc.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
mwilli11
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Niish
Zodiac:

Ahlan.. I have a Cleo jinn just added to my nearly 20 jinn council. I was very curious about the Cleo being that there is no tribe/race of jinn called this. When I asked about her (my cleo) about where she from and what her tribe is she told me that she from the delta region of the Nile, southeast of Alexandia in Egypt. She also told me that she is "from a race referred to as the Marid" but the hee tribe is the bayak.

I hope this helps at all 😊,
Ma salaama

mwilli11
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Niish
Zodiac:

I also forgot to mention, she appropriates it when I speak to her in misry(Egyptian Arabic). I assume it's because of the "relatively" high content of Coptic words. I have other jinn (both purchased and that I've summoned myself) who are from the Nile and like when I speak in misry. Also, bayak is an old Egyptian word meaning protector. It's still used in Egypt in some parts

Return to “Djinn Races”