Azazaryn's Boutique

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Azazaryn
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azazaryn

Introducing Azazaryn's Boutique!
I am not new to conjuring, however I am new to doing this on such a broad scale. I had kept to a small group prior to this and very private. I am also a guest seller in the Sun&Moon Aminism Facebook Group. So I am very excited to expand and help more of these beauties find their keepers.

I will be slowly adding more, so I appreciate your patience. Exciting things to come on the site in 2020.

https://azazarynsboutique.weebly.com/#/

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Azazaryn wrote:Introducing Azazaryn's Boutique!
I am not new to conjuring, however I am new to doing this on such a broad scale. I had kept to a small group prior to this and very private. I am also a guest seller in the Sun&Moon Aminism Facebook Group. So I am very excited to expand and help more of these beauties find their keepers.

I will be slowly adding more, so I appreciate your patience. Exciting things to come on the site in 2020.

https://azazarynsboutique.weebly.com/#/
I'm so happy to see you stepping beyond the privacy of the groups. \./ It's a delight working with you and I'm looking forward to seeing you grow even more.

Azazaryn
new here
new here

Thank you! Long time coming, I am happy I finally took the leap.

Azazaryn
new here
new here

Name of Shop: Azazaryn’s Boutique
Owners: Azazaryn
Shop website: https://azazarynsboutique.weebly.com/#/
Social media: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sunandmoonaminism/ (Guest Seller)
CH Forum/Community/Social Media Usernames: Azazaryn

*Length of time in business: 2018 and counting
*Length of time practicing/learning: Conjuring since 2018 under my mentor, Sophia Nyx. Welcomed as a Guest Seller in Sun&Moon Facebook group in 2019.
*Insert craft practice and focus: Witch for 22 years. Focus on energy work, angel study and spirits
Credentials/referrals/reviews:
***I’ve had the pleasure of being one of Azazaryn’s first customers. It was an absolute pleasure working with Azazaryn from start to finish. The care that she put into finding the right fit for me so that I could welcome a new companion into my keep was amazing. Very few sellers seem to have the caring and professional demeanor that she displayed from start to finish. Once my new companion’s vessel arrived, the energy was outstanding and very vibrant. I would recommend Azazaryn to new and experienced spirit keepers. The quality of her work was outstanding, and I loved the personal touches that she added. - Heather***

***As an experienced spirit keeper of 10 years, I am often cautious of new shops that pop up. I tend to spend a lot of time interviewing the seller and trying to get a feel for them as a person and as a seller. I’m often weary about those who want to make a quick buck and tend to leave quality at the wayside, looking instead for quantity. After talking to Azazaryn through several email conversations, I felt comfortable enough to take the plunge and order a Unicorn from her. He is simply out of this world! I wasn’t expecting such a strong punch of energy and was amazed by him from the moment his vessel arrived. Thank you so much for allowing me to welcome this amazing being into my life. You’ve earned yourself a repeat customer and I am happy to put you on my top five favorite sellers list. Thank you so much! - Marie***

***Yes. Do it. 10/10 do recommend. Some of the best keeping experiences I’ve had as well as the strongest bonds to a spirit Ive experienced while keeping. So yes #treatyoself***

(I am not sure how many you need? I am slowly adding up these on my page so have more if need be. I am so sorry I didn't see this requirement before. )

Azazaryn
new here
new here

Azazaryn's Boutique has moved from weebly. You can now find us at https://www.azazaryn.net/

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”