Klafraceu
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 12
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I don’t know that this is the right section to post or not but I think that my life have somethings bothering me for very long time since I was 5 years old or younger than that

Its look like something holding my life on their hand. Making my life always in trouble from the beginning.but I never meet the end (alway helped by someone/something)

Sometimes I know that It was my spirit friend who help me realize what am I doing and get out from suicidal thoughts .But hey why my spiritual sense always sensitive only when I am in danger or my life going to cross the border line?

Go back to story about that things. I feel like he(maybe) was guiding my life and will never let me mistaken reach my own end. from his sound in my head saying “Not time to give up” or “You must live to make change” . My childhood alway with study and competition so that make my young selves never have close friends or long term relationship .I find out that It difficult for other to figure out my emotion . That things he look like some kind of high beings or god to me. I didn’t know who is he But everything that happen till the path I chose always make sense and linking to each other

He make me suffer too much nearly to the end several time I take some medical advice already but still wonder what going on and why?

Are there immortal or high beings out there who can do this? Guiding make me suffer to make me realize my path or unlucky fortune etc make me see what real life or outsider world is (my parent never let go of me to travel somewhere else on my own ) So I learn everything from what he is giving to me
Interest:Psychology, Japanese culture, music art and Foreign Language

“If you tired just rest when you’re back, do it again”
“progress must be slow but at last your goal will achieved.“
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

First of all please make sure you get the right medical help and keep up with that and take any medication you've been prescribed. When it comes to worrying thoughts and even suicidal thoughts, as you've described, it is always best to treat a mental health problem via professional health care. That is important to remember. I've read some of the most experienced members of this forum say it again and again.

Basically, take care of your mental wellbeing first and take care of paranormal things on top of that (not instead of that). I don't know exactly what is going on with you paranormally - if anything is. It is possible that sometimes people have both a mental health problem and a paranormal problem as well.

But sometimes someone may just be projecting their worry about the paranormal.

For me the important thing is: if you think you have a paranormal problem, what do you want to do about it? It may never be possible to be sure exactly what has happened, paranormally. But, as a precaution, we can get protection against malicious forces and beings.

You can contact Creepy Hollows support to ask for advice: support@creepy hollows.com

There are items in the Creepy Hollows Shop to protect from malicious beings. See

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/BANISHME ... NTENT.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/druid-guard-spell.html

and many others...
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Klafraceu
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 12
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Lewk wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:53 pm Hi

First of all please make sure you get the right medical help and keep up with that and take any medication you've been prescribed. When it comes to worrying thoughts and even suicidal thoughts, as you've described, it is always best to treat a mental health problem via professional health care. That is important to remember. I've read some of the most experienced members of this forum say it again and again.

Basically, take care of your mental wellbeing first and take care of paranormal things on top of that (not instead of that). I don't know exactly what is going on with you paranormally - if anything is. It is possible that sometimes people have both a mental health problem and a paranormal problem as well.

But sometimes someone may just be projecting their worry about the paranormal.

For me the important thing is: if you think you have a paranormal problem, what do you want to do about it? It may never be possible to be sure exactly what has happened, paranormally. But, as a precaution, we can get protection against malicious forces and beings.

You can contact Creepy Hollows support to ask for advice: support@creepy hollows.com

There are items in the Creepy Hollows Shop to protect from malicious beings. See

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/BANISHME ... NTENT.html

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/druid-guard-spell.html

and many others...

Thank for replying and advice lewk :)|
Yes I have take some medicine pill that doctor give me daily and I try to cure this depression for few year now and enjoyed study in psychology to understand my own and others feeling. my spirit also helping me out of danger situation or when I fell down too when I go for RA Or some CH freebies surprise binding the protection type always come to me without knowing I ‘m thinking now that they come to me to help me with this situation and get rid of this things

Today I also try some tarot reading with my spirit to asking about what are they doing these day (When I fell deeply to depression 2year ago at first My sense all dull and cannot feel them anymore so I just try reconnecting to their energy to replace those few year) And the answer from them all just gather around like they are worrying about me that much all the time and want to see me be happier with my life

From now on I will stay keep on my mind that I still have my spirit friend with me and will not fall any deeper to him anymore whatever he is some beings or not

Also thank you again you make me realize so many things today :)
Interest:Psychology, Japanese culture, music art and Foreign Language

“If you tired just rest when you’re back, do it again”
“progress must be slow but at last your goal will achieved.“
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

That sounds great - you're very welcome by the way. :)
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Immortals”