Nearing the Dawn of a Legendary Year

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:
My life path number is 3. Maybe that is the reason this year has hit me particularly hard, I've experienced huge disappointments, struggle and not much else.
This is very interesting since my life path number is 4!
I have absolutely experienced what you mention in this past year, yet I feel like the coming year will resolve it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

As someone with a 4 also, I'm curious to see what next year offers. This year has definitely been full of struggle in some way for many so, this upcoming year can surely only get better from here!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Phillipsor
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still learnin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk maybe a Sorcerer
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Haven't earned one yet

Omg yass Mag cheers to a new years next time I'll ne ready for coupons and sales on the newsletter I just subscribe nice to hear from you Mag have a great Christmas and New Years!!!!!

Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Magnolia wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:15 pm As we near the dawn of 2020, all of us at CH want to convey how very important and special every member of this community has been. Whether you've been with us since the beginning, or you just found us today, the existence and the power of this community has been priceless to all of us who have sought a life in the supernatural & have sought support from others who have shared our passion.

I know we often give thanks to each other from time-to-time, but specifically everyone here at CH wants to convey our own personal thanks, and our own appreciation for each of you. Whether you think your being here is a small step or not, the words you share, the love you share, the thoughts & ideas, the support for each other, it is felt in a much bigger way than you can imagine. The Forum averages about 2,000,000 visitors a year and that's 2 million lives who have found comfort, support, enlightenment, and guidance in the words they've read here, and you should feel a warmth of giving & humanity in knowing you are part of that joy and love that is shared.

The year 2020 is going to be a big step for everyone, we enter a second decade in the century, we enter a leap year, and we enter a time that is special for all those who follow the supernatural path. The year 2020 is going to be a game-changer for many of us as we enter a year that is ablaze with magick and will prove an evolutionary catalyst for all of us who are in the world of magick and spirits.

If you haven't felt that buzzing energy within you yet, you will soon, as 2020 opens upon New Year's Eve and ushers us all into a dawn of magick unlike any other.

Such a prophetic post.

This year has indeed been a game changer. Gaya had time to heal without interruption. Nations being brought to knees... That's just the physical plain.

As for the spiritual side of things... I wouldn't really now. Other than basic theology talk with ignorant people, It's been a quiet year for me so far.

Finding this place is probably and event. 🤔

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

Return to “Messages & Updates”