The Battle of extrasensory

Votes & reviews of paranormal media including movies, books, poetry, music, etc
Aphelios
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Have anyone seen the Bitva extrasensov ------ The Battle of extrasensory filmed from 2007 until now, the 21th season. Many psychics come to this show to prove their abilities(superpowers) and solve problems for unresolved cases or haunted houses.

Basically, each of the psychic won't get to know everything beforehand. Instead, they will be given an envelop with a picture of related person. They have to tell anything before open the envelop to get further information.

The reason brought my attention to this show is the market in China being crazy about some of the winners in the show. Most students and young people have spent all they have to purchase amulets or candles from those winners. One Chinese participant who made into top 10 in 20th season sell each of her candle with $409 with no guaranteed results.

I have a thing for one of the winner in Season 15, Julia Vang. She claimed that she is not a human-being, instead she's a combination of Ether molecule temperately living in this body. She remembered every of her past generations and death.'I do not know magick, I am Magick itself.'
Differ from crying, Julia was singing when she was born. According to her mother, Julia saw doctors in white coat along with a group of people wearing black in the delivery room, who disappeared as soon as she was born. Her mother would never fight her because once she argue with her, the plates around her would break. But now, she became he, named Thomas.

There are people keep looking into the authenticity of this show, but it's worth seeing. I also would like to hear any review on this show!

*I knew nothing but shadows and I thought them to be real*
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Haven't seen it, does it has English subs?

:@

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”