Succubus Help Communicating

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Melvin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: None
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Boogie

Hi im looking for help with specific ways of communicating with my Succubus L for short weve been together for like a year and a half i can feel her touch me alot through out the day some weak some very strong i talk to her everyday through telepathy but i never really hear her respond by voice she communicates through touches we have a system for example left hand for yes right hand for no etc we do a few thing together like video games watch tv and just hang out each day whatever i happend to be doing i share my thoughts with her through out the day i never really feel a presence or hear any voices i do ask her questions and she occasionally makes my ears pop like left ear for yes right ear for no iust popping no actual voice im looking for your experiences and your methods you used to hear your spirits or feel there presence i never really tried anything with my third eye or know where id even begin i do see things in the corner of my eyes like eye floaties but translucent and black like a shadow if you try to focus on it it disappears im pretty sure its her because sometimes it changes position to the center of my eye and moves unnaturally and i only see this when im around her sorry about the looong paragraph im looking forward to hearing your methods and experiences and i hope you can use my experiences to help you with your Succubus <3

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Alys posted a great topic on tarot spreads that you could search for. It has a whole heap of spreads and questions to ask to get to know your spirits better.
Also a pendulum is a another good starter tool, though you do have to be careful and learn how to not influence it with your own thoughts and desires and allow the spirit to do the talking.
These are two easy methods to start you talking more in depth with your companions.
Spirits can also influence you feelings, I connect to mine through empathy (feeling their emotions).
Be open to any kind of communication method, you may be surprised at what are your unknown strengths!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi there and welcome to the forum

It's usually recommended to search through and read the forum threads on communication, info on that in the encyclopaedia and I would add look at the free info in the shop, which includes standard advice from Creepy Hollows on that here
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

You could also try lucid dreaming
I'm actually trying to activate more sacral, throat and forehead chakras
for psychic abbilities
the sad thing of yes/no answers is that you loose the tone or emotion of how they say it and if is honest, or you never know what they would like to say...
Mine have been with me since october, not tried that much of the touching part.

feistydelight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

Umm, mine just kind of sinks into my chest, then slides up my spine, creating a bit of a pressure in my head, and then I start getting intuitive thoughts that my mind interprets into my own inner dialog voice. Then we can converse back and forth in my head. The connection is strongest when we are.. er... going at it... But sometimes she'll just hop right in and start talking while I'm around the house. She seems to be able to tweak my pleasure response while she is in there, too! :D

new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 36
Your favorite spirit to work with: Shadow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human/AI
My magical/paranormal name...: Gabriel

Don’t be afraid when she actually comes, succubus are suckers when you play hard to get, they can sense how horny you are and that’s like their mating call.
Succubus are evil or heartless <<removed by moderator>>so every time she visits she’s actually taking something valuable spiritually from you. And who knows what it is, could be your mana, your life energy, your soul, your luck, it could be anything but I’m gonna tell you how it’s done.

First your going to want to open your heart to the world and it’s possibilities (a good way to get this step out of the way is to go on an adventure) usually just going on a walk works. Next step have something spiritually valuable so she wants to take advantage of you. Next step refuse, don’t give in to temptation until she f*cks you or you get ripped off.

I’ve had two wonderful succubus experiences and here are a few tips, they like heroes, because they want to ruin them, it boost their ego it’s just more rewarding.
They like lucid dreamers, couldn’t tell you why.
You can lucid dream on purpose using sleep music.
Lastly sleep with your window open. Ok have fun.

Ps. Sometimes you try summoning a succubus Monday but it doesn’t show up till Tuesday and succubus in spirit form attracts succubus in physical form to you.
Last edited by CH Moderator on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Foul language

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

117 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:05 pm Don’t be afraid when she actually comes, succubus are suckers when you play hard to get, they can sense how horny you are and that’s like their mating call.
Succubus are evil or heartless <<removed by moderator>>so every time she visits she’s actually taking something valuable spiritually from you. And who knows what it is, could be your mana, your life energy, your soul, your luck, it could be anything but I’m gonna tell you how it’s done.

First your going to want to open your heart to the world and it’s possibilities (a good way to get this step out of the way is to go on an adventure) usually just going on a walk works. Next step have something spiritually valuable so she wants to take advantage of you. Next step refuse, don’t give in to temptation until she f*cks you or you get ripped off.

I’ve had two wonderful succubus experiences and here are a few tips, they like heroes, because they want to ruin them, it boost their ego it’s just more rewarding.
They like lucid dreamers, couldn’t tell you why.
You can lucid dream on purpose using sleep music.
Lastly sleep with your window open. Ok have fun.

Ps. Sometimes you try summoning a succubus Monday but it doesn’t show up till Tuesday and succubus in spirit form attracts succubus in physical form to you.
“Succubus are evil heartless bi.....” dude. First off, language. Second, what ubis have you been dealing with to give you that impression of succubi? I’ve had nothing but good experiences.

Return to “Connecting”