AITVARAS

Dragonbird1990
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

hi i have been thinking of geting a AITVARAS and in there description it says ( Once they are adopted into a home they refuse to leave) so i am wondering dose this mean once they enter a house they never leave that house what if there keeper moves do they stay at the old house or come on to the new house i am asking because i currently live in va and plan to move to tx in the future thanks in advance for your input ::thanx::
Cheese Sandwitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: demons
Zodiac:

Giving a bump for this :)

Im not 100% sure, but I read that article and "adopted into a home" to me means adopted into the family. A house is "just bricks and mortar" so to speak, until you make it a "home".
Good question- I hope there are some Aitvaras keepers out there who can shed some light :thumbup:
Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight actually is cheaper, less crowded, and has a better view.- George Carlin
In heaven all the interesting people are missing - Friederich Nietzche
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.- Albert Einstein
Share small joys. Even if you cannot live like a wild animal, give up your fear of being happy- 3 of Chalices Ludy Lescot Tarot
"Cheese- milk's leap to immortality"-Clifton Fadiman
Dragonbird1990
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

Cheese Sandwitch wrote:Giving a bump for this :)

Im not 100% sure, but I read that article and "adopted into a home" to me means adopted into the family. A house is "just bricks and mortar" so to speak, until you make it a "home".
Good question- I hope there are some Aitvaras keepers out there who can shed some light :thumbup:
thats what i thought but asking never hurts thank you for your input ::thanx::
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

In my experience, they are great in helping their keeper find wealth and money. He loves chocolate and corn. I love my Aitvaras spirit so much! <3
All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Creatures”