⋆。 ☽ 。⋆. SMOKING HERBS (MUGWORT) Experiences

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I haven't smoked Mugwort...but now I am down to try it. I do sometimes take Valerian for more lucid dreams and have also drunk Mugwort as a tea. It didn't have any noticeable effect for me. Valerian (supplement pills, found at any drug store,) I take before sleeping. It has improved my obe and astral traveling experiences. I do just wanna say, for ppl reading this, please make sure you aren't allergic to some weeds or herb families before taking/smoking any herbs.

"The first step towards change is acceptance. Once you accept yourself, you open the door to change. That's all you have to do. Change is not something that you do, it's what you allow." - Will Garcia

Literally so many spirits and entities now, even after I said I would not get anymore. But definitely under 200. May it stay that way :p)
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:43 am I haven't smoked Mugwort...but now I am down to try it. I do sometimes take Valerian for more lucid dreams and have also drunk Mugwort as a tea. It didn't have any noticeable effect for me. Valerian (supplement pills, found at any drug store,) I take before sleeping. It has improved my obe and astral traveling experiences.
Interesting, I've never heard of people taking valerian for obe's and astral traveling stuff. I remember my mother used some every now and then for menopause but never looked further into it.
Opelia Rendon wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:43 am I do just wanna say, for ppl reading this, please make sure you aren't allergic to some weeds or herb families before taking/smoking any herbs.
Also yes 100%. This is very important and we have to make sure we are aware of what herbs we put in our bodies before use and that we check for allergies, any possible side effects, or poison factors.

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have both smoked it and ingested it in tea.
I usually hold it in my hands to connect and
thank, and charge them with resonating crystals. Also I don't use it very often. A few of my companions like Mugwort (like my Caesus) so I involve them whenever I use it.
It definitely has a strong effect on my meditation but I also mix it with other herbs, and occasionally I mix Jane into it as well.
I like the combo of lavender, mugwort, blue lotus,
and calendula together. I smoke and also drink their tea.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Sysygy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:51 am I have both smoked it and ingested it in tea.
I usually hold it in my hands to connect and
thank, and charge them with resonating crystals. Also I don't use it very often. A few of my companions like Mugwort (like my Caesus) so I involve them whenever I use it.
It definitely has a strong effect on my meditation but I also mix it with other herbs, and occasionally I mix Jane into it as well.
I like the combo of lavender, mugwort, blue lotus,
and calendula together. I smoke and also drink their tea.
Did you take the blue lotus as a tea or did you smoke it?

I have some, and as a tea it does absolutely nothing to me. I'm thinking about making an infusing it with wine or some other alcohol to see if it would be more effective for me.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I was always interested in making a herbal tea.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I use it for teas only. It seems to be more potent when mixed with harmonious herbs.
I noticed with the blue lotus that it helps to be in a deep relaxed state before I drink it. I meditate, push myself into a deep trance before I drink it. This seems to work better for me. It won't do the work for me, I have to meet
it half way, this is where the real magic comes alive. I also speak to it, honor it and thank it for helping me. I feel that plants have spirit.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I use blue lotus in tea and it does have an impact, but I have to stress doing these things mindfully - the conscious alignment to what you're wishing for from the plant is very important. That being said, it's true that not everyone is going to have the same experiences with plants based on physiological factors, spiritual resonance, etc.

I've contributed to this thread before but I'll reiterate that learning the personality of the plant and how you interact with that is just as important as paying regard to the medicinal aspect. To anyone interested - abusing the plant in taking too much or too often in desperation for a result, translates to disrespect of its spirit and the personality of different plants react in different ways to that - not to mention the general unpredictability of compound behavior depending on the day and dosage.

You don't want to have a full stomach before taking any of these by the way, hydrate yes but you may definitely completely nullify the effect by taking them soon after eating.

Another thing is that you can reactivate the effect without taking a new dosage if you have aligned enough bodily and energetically to the plant. Ritually imbibing the spirit over time integrates it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Thanks, Vipera.

My mistake may have been having the blue lotus tea after I have eaten. I eat quite late and have taken the tea within an hour or so after I have eaten.

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”