venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

NO DOUBT THIS HAS BEEN THE CENTER OF CONVERSATION FOR EVERYONE ON PLANET EARTH. NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE THIS HAS HAD SOME IMPACT IN YOUR LIFE.

BEING IN THE PARANORMAL COMMUNITY ALWAYS HAS ITS BLESSINGS & PERKS, WITH COVID-19 IT'S NO DIFFERENT. EACH OF US HAS THE CHANCE TO BE A LEADER IN OUR LIVES, OUR HOMES, OUR COMMUNITIES, & BECAUSE WE'VE ALL BEEN BLESSED WITH OUR OWN SPECIAL GIFTS & ADVANTAGES, WE SHOULD DO WHATEVER IS RIGHT TO HELP THOSE IN NEED.

WHETHER IT'S THOSE PHYSICALLY SUFFERING FROM THIS DISEASE (OUR POWER, PRAYER & THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU ALL), OR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN LAID OFF FROM WORK, THE SMALL BUSINESSES WHO CAN'T OPEN THEIR DOORS, & ESPECIALLY THE PEOPLE ON THE FRONT LINES OF THIS FIGHT - THE DOCTORS, NURSES & MEDICAL STAFF, WE ALL NEED TO PUT OUR POWER BEHIND THOSE WHO NEED IT THE MOST RIGHT NOW.

GIVE STRENGTH TO THE WARRIORS IN THE MEDICAL FIELD WHO ARE FIGHTING THIS DISEASE IN THE SICK, THE PEOPLE FIGHTING TO FIND A CURE. GIVE COMFORT & POWER TO THOSE WHO ARE BEING QUARANTINED OR WHOSE WORK HAD TO CLOSE & THEY AREN'T GETTING A PAYCHECK RIGHT NOW.

USE THE POWER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN, THAT YOU HAVE EARNED, THAT THE UNIVERSE EMPOWERS YOU WITH & SHARE THAT POWER RIGHT NOW.

FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FOR YOUR AREA, KEEP YOURSELF SELF, BE A LEADER BY SETTING A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR YOUR FAMILIES, YOUR LOVED ONES & FRIENDS, AND TAKE PRECAUTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED BY YOUR GOVERNMENTS & LOCAL HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS.

SHARE THE POWER THROUGH PRAYERS, SPELLS, RITUALS, SPIRITS IN YOUR FAMILY THAT YOU CAN TASK, WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO GIVE IN YOUR MAGICKAL PROWESS, NOW'S THE TIME FOR US TO RISE TO THE OCCASION & GIVE BACK.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

One additional advice that I think is beneficial: learn from germophobs. Even though germophobs can still get infected, and even if we can't imitate all germophobic habits, some of their habits can greatly reduce the risk of infection.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Luckily I am a bit of a clean-freak (within reasonable parameters) so I have the type of thought process to become acutely aware of risk-factors moment to moment where it comes to the virus. There are some great resources I am glad I listened to before the proverbial sheet hit the fan.

Trying to be a leader by practicing social distancing right now and isolating as much as possible. A lot of people still don't understand the seriousness of keeping distance during this time. It's not like we are going to beat the virus this way, but we will potentially give medical staff more room to make progress by taking as much care as possible outside of a hospitalization environment.
I was forced to go out today; they've fully implemented this social distancing policy at a local grocery store and when I followed it people almost thought I was letting them ahead in line. I think my subtle death glare made it quickly obvious that was not the case, thankfully. It's still a bit awkward trying to figure this all out, though.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

On my end I already assigned majority of my spirit companions and I told them to protect the medical staff and the doctors who are fighting in the front lines. I also told them to go back to me once this pandemic has ended. I let them choose where they wish to provide protection. I only tasked those who wanted to help of course.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Being on the front lines, in the doctors office, I do the best I can to keep my family safe and keep me healthy. Because I am in several high risk categories, following the guidelines for cleaning is paramount to ensure I don’t get sick and end up back in the hospital.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I'm just collecting spiritual energy for now because my friend and I will be doing a 3-days ritual that would spread positive energy that would also help weaken or kill the virus starting this April 4. Please stay safe and healthy everyone.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

In light of what's happening right now, I'll do more and more protection rituals. Please stay safe everyone. <3

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

To show gratitude for all of the blessings, happiness and love, I'll continue doing protection rituals. I'll use my newly earned knowledge and skills for this. Please stay safe and healthy everyone. Let's hang on and stay strong! I love you all guys! <3

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you Ash for your words. Now days, that everyone is back at work and no more icolation or shut down services, only for those people who sick needs to be behind doors at home...in our hospital work, we are still running around in mask and have Covid cleans and sterilising after the sick same as during pendamic.

I understand this is now became our new normal. Staffing for hospitals in all areas are struggling just as same as before due to the infection. Nevertheless, miracles does happens... I have not got sick with Covid up to this day. I believe my Elder Neb Djinnia to thank for and my God. I do hope we will be kept safe ... Due to in considering my elderly family members I live with. 🙏 None of my immediate family in my house hold got the Covid so far. I am so greatful for it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I have had Covid-19 twice now, and it is no fun. I have leftover problems, which could be long covid, but I cannot be sure. We are running into mutated versions, which I don't think are going away in the near future. Covid causes a plethora of problems after the patient gets over the infection. Some of these are neurological, others are constant brain fog, and others include altered taste perceptions. The list is endless, but we do what we can to survive.
I can't express enough to stay safe and take all precautions.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Ash”