Psy vampire feedings

Resources and links to information on vampires.
redfish
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I am a newbie. When a Psy Vampire feeds once a week or so on human energy, do you have to be with them or is it something they do on their own when they feel the need?
I ask because I seldom get to town, as I live in a rural area and am retired. My two adult kids usually go to town for me. I still want a Vampire, I feel very drawn to having one, but can't decide which one to get. Thanks in advance for any answers or advice.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Psy vampires will know how to take care of themselves. I have two psy vampires, not from CH, but in this case shouldn't matter unless otherwise stated - that they know how to go out and find the energy/sources that they need. They don't feed from yourself or from family, not unless you offer up your energy for them to take (Which I have done before). I wouldn't worry too much, and if it is a worry, just make a note of it in the notes for the order to make sure that you get a vampire conjured for you who knows whats up (even if you don't, spirits are higher beings in general, and when they come through for you they generally have a very great understanding of who their Keeper and situation is like). I would trust your feeling of being drawn to the vampire and go with your instincts/intuition on the matter
:)

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
redfish
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Thank you featheredstar!!!

Return to “Vampire Information”