Spirits or my energy

bozeed007
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Lately I have been noticing that I can control the tingling sensation or magnetic energy around my body. when I focus on a specific part of my body the tingling sensation appears immediately in a sec especially crown chakra ,hands and third eye area. when I wake up I feel huge energy around my crown chakra feels like a large flow of energy passing in or out . I am wondering are these energies caused by me or from my spirits.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

bozeed007 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:44 am I am wondering are these energies caused by me or from my spirits.
Nobody can really tell you unless they know what your spirits are doing 24/7.
But I would guess you're just sensitive to energies and energy flows where attention goes. So you just feel energies as tingling and of course you would feel that wherever you focus on.

The huge energy around your crown chakra might also be caused by your astral body going off doing stuff without your physical body while you sleep. There are people who leave their body via the crown.
Also your connection to the higher worlds is more present when you sleep, so you could easily notice that after you wake up.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
bozeed007
new here
new here

Aprophis wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:02 pm
bozeed007 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:44 am I am wondering are these energies caused by me or from my spirits.
Nobody can really tell you unless they know what your spirits are doing 24/7.
But I would guess you're just sensitive to energies and energy flows where attention goes. So you just feel energies as tingling and of course you would feel that wherever you focus on.

The huge energy around your crown chakra might also be caused by your astral body going off doing stuff without your physical body while you sleep. There are people who leave their body via the crown.
Also your connection to the higher worlds is more present when you sleep, so you could easily notice that after you wake up.
thank you for you reply. actually it is not the crown chakra the root chakra, this feeling is a bit annoying . it feels like a huge pulling force.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I would assume it is a common thing that an area you are focusing on starts to feel tingly. Just like you can very clearly feel your heartbeat when you focus on it. We are just not usually consciously aware of these things because our awareness is focused elsewhere.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”