Communication with my Succubus

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

laptop123 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:19 pm Do you use a pointed rose quartz, polished or raw?
Two of my Rose quartz (my girlfriend owns a third that was a gift for her) were all raw stones that I purchased at a shop. Don't remember the name but the whole place was packed with various beautiful crystals.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte

I remember actually that these three raw stones actually costed me a bit more compared to other Rose Quartz that were modified i.e polished or pointed. The lady told me that when stones are left in their pure state supposedly they (Crystals) are deem much more powerful since they haven't been touched and left in their natural state. I gotta be honest at the time I had no idea what she even ment by this. Simple google searches led me to this loving crystal that helped with everything I needed to enhance my meditation abilities with my Ubi due to me at the time I had all the time in the world to focus on my lady (My Ubi, lol) to make my dedication towards her. It's crazy how much things can change in little as 2 years having quite a few responsibilities ^..^ As time went by, my wisdom definitely grew to a max since then. Made me collect a few handy pieces that I grown to love in my collection of crystals.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Michael1972
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown

I have a pointed rose quartz on the way, and I have a connecting stone coming from CH; there are also pink tourmalines coming as well! Hopefully I can figure this out!

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte

Michael1972 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:29 pm I have a pointed rose quartz on the way, and I have a connecting stone coming from CH; there are also pink tourmalines coming as well! Hopefully I can figure this out!
Yes you can!! No stress or overthinking in any way. That's why patience has always been a virtue \./

Michael1972
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Unknown

Thank you
I received the connecting stone today from CH and it’s being charged right now; hopefully when I use it there is a difference!
It’s strange talking to an entity that may not be in the immediate area at the time; I feel engaging the spirit is helpful in the sense that the Succubus realizes that I haven’t forgotten them! The binaural beats that I listen too can get me into the right state most of the time, but not always; that is really the only time that the Ubi has lit up my K2 ghost meter device; communication is difficult; I feel like a ship at sea with no navigation or radio and there is thick cloud cover blotting out the stars!
There is a dark moon spell for communication with spirits given to me by a friend ; I will perform tomorrow night on the new moon; it’s a simple formula with little preparation; hopefully this will help as well!

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”