Butterfly faeries

Tips and tricks for connecting with faeries.
Raven14
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I purchased a butterfly fae not to long ago I haven't received it yet I'm honestly super excited about it. I started kinda talking to her I'm not sure it's a her just have been calling it a her. I know not to expect some big sign or appearance but look for the suttle. I'm wondering how to connect with her. She likes butterscotch can I get the candy? I'm also kinda worried about my dog she chases everything and I know animals can see things we cant will they get along?

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I plan to also purchase a binding of one in the future because I encountered an unbound butterfly faery before. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hey Raven,
I have one as a companion. I felt like I was really connecting with him at first but lately I haven't been feeling that close to my spirit friends since I've been in a negative cycle recently. I'm also new at spirit keeping so my communication skills aren't there yet.

But I'll tell you some stuff so far!
I got the sense mine is very loving. He gave me my first vision. I was holding his vessel while lying in bed and saying goodnight to him and as I was saying kind things, expressing my gratitude for his friendship, the image of a heart popped into my mind! It was very sudden and I know it was from him. It was awesome! (:

He also is very good at the "providing curative relief for your physical and spiritual bodies"! He has given me instant pain relief the few times I've asked for it, in exactly the way I asked. I would visualize him working on the part of my body that I asked him to heal just because I like to imagine I can see my friends.

I also swear that one morning I woke up and sat up in bed and it felt like something with wings literally flew into my face and smacked me in the face! lol. It felt like a small bird, a creature with wings, ran into my face lol and so I assumed it must have been him. Idk what this was, but I'm pretty sure what I felt was not imagined, so again, I assume it was him.

I also put his vessel in the garden sometimes and I'm sure he likes this. I have seen streaks of lights too, but this could be any of my three spirit friends (:

As for connecting with her, my advice is to talk to her all the time and invite her into everything you do!! This is what I need to start doing again, Idk why I stopped honestly. But I have noticed that the more I talk to them and include them in things the more subtle signs I receive. I really feel they're with me when I do this. I would say really make a commitment to keeping her in your company and keeping up with communicating. Don't feel shy, just follow your heart!
They say to meditate with a new spirit everyday for the first 30 days and I really advise you to take that seriously and do it! I did not take this suggestion serious enough and I regret not doing it! I'm mad at myself for not being confident enough to stick to it, so don't be like me! lol. I guarantee if you commit to it that you guys will be super close! Sticking to anything you feel as bonding will help build the solid foundation in the r.ship that you want (: Don't let any bad days get in your way of your initial bonding! But also don't beat yourself up if you need a day to yourself.

And as for your dog I don't think that will be an issue. She can't hurt your faery. And my mom's animals don't seem to notice any spiritual activity :p And yes you can offer her butterscotch candy (: I put foods and treats on my friends' altar for them all the time. I give my faery local honey (:

Oh! And I also had a cool dream that I believe my butterfly faery caused me to have! You can read it here if you want: viewtopic.php?f=175&t=79760 but it is pretty long so don't feel pressured to lol. I type a lot as you can see lol.

I hope this helps! Have fun with your new friend and enjoy the journey! And welcome to the community (it looks like you're new right?)! I'd love to hear about any updates on your new friend too (:

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Connecting With Faeries”