Demon Vitalized Me, Maybe?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

First, let me fill you in for the sake of context. I've taken a small break from spirit keeping due to...mental health? Physical health? Some sort of health reason.

I'm so burned out. For months now, I've been forced to put in 40+ hours a week at work due to us being understaffed, and being treated like garbage by our clientele has only exacerbated things. I sometimes forget or simply do not have the energy to do even the most basic necessities like feed myself or take my meds, let alone the spiritual capacity to invest in my keep. I felt bad for ignoring them so long and I eventually told them I just needed a break and I wasn't sure when I would be ready again. Even though exhaustion is understandable, it still makes you feel bad, you know?

Other than catching a subtle sign that could easily be written off, I haven't heard anything from my keep, and my brain has just been tuned into work 100% of the time; what tasks I need to fulfill while I'm there and dreading going back when I am not.

My sleep has been pretty bad and my dreams very blah. I don't really wake up feeling refreshed anymore. But last night, completely out of the blue, I received communication through a dream.

I was getting ready for work. See? It's so bad, it's even filtering into my dreams. But anyways, I was at my dresser, applying my makeup in the mirror. The way the room is laid out, the dresser is against one wall and my bed goes parallel along the other wall, making the bed and dresser almost join at a 90 degree angle. My demon was splayed out casually on the bed and where I was standing, I was next to his head. Smiling lazy and catlike, he reached over and tugged up the hem of my skirt to look under it.

I huffed, "Hey!" and pulled my skirt back.

"You work too much," he said simply.

"I know, but there's nothing I can do about it. I just have to deal with it until we get more help."

I turned my attention back to the mirror as my demon propped himself up on his elbows. He reached out to grab my wrist while gently prompting, "Come here."

He pulled me in by my wrist. When I was close enough, he moved his hand to the back of my neck and brought our lips together. It was very awkward on my part, because all I could do was wonder how long it had been since I last kissed someone and how rusty was I. At best, I felt like I was just poking at his tongue.

Sensing my discomfort, he playfully jabbed his tongue fully into my mouth, making me gag. He laughed. His forehead came to rest on mine, his hand still cupping my neck, and he breathed, "I hope you have a good day at work."

When I woke up, even though I didn't sleep for very long, I felt oddly energized. I was more alert and alive than I have been in weeks.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Update: I had an amazing day at work. Coincidence? Perhaps, but I think not. :8)

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

40+ hours? Yikes, that’s terrible! Are you doing ok now?

And your Demon is so sweet! Maybe he didn’t want to see you tired and try to help out?

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”