Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Vorin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire or Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Torrie Moon

Hello so I just ordered The Vorin and choose 3 day delivery I a!so got the charge and bridge option. Does anyone have a vorin? If so can you tell me about your experiences. I've never had a Angel or anything before but thought an Angel would make a wonderful friend.

0:)

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I don't have any experiences with them but I did found two threads talking about them.

viewtopic.php?f=472&t=63246

viewtopic.php?f=472&t=76650

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I have a female Vorin (from CH). Her descrip: "WITTY AND INTUITIVE, SHE WILL GUIDE YOU AND HELP YOU LEARN TO TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS AND NEVER SECOND GUESS YOURSELF. SHE WILL ENGAGE YOU AND LEAD YOU IN YOUR LIFE THROUGH YOUR TRIALS, TRIBULATIONS, AND OBSTACLES. SHE IS A MASTER SHAPESHIFTER, WILD, SENSUAL, OUTSPOKEN AND AT TIMES CAN BE VERY DEMANDING OF YOUR ATTENTION"

From my experiences I feel she shows up to me just as much as my succubus actually, esp the shapeshifting part, definitely more lively than some of my others and I get that sensual sense from her as well. I still feel like there is a lot more to know about her though as I really find mine interesting. I keep forgetting about the shapeshifting for some reason. My only other 'female' shapeshifter is my succubus so it took some time differentiating how they appear to me.
I also do get the feeling of her wanting my attention, or just spending more time with her. Just a nagging feeling a lot of the time when I hone in on her energy LOL. Because they are a type of darker angelic being I really do feel that difference in energy than with my divine angel (also from CH). And that's the best I can relay so far about my experience with my vorin~

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Hypnotyz
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alice
Zodiac:

I am receiving my first vorin soon. His order has already been completed, just waiting for him to arrive.

So far the only experience I have had, is the night before, his order was complete, he came to me in a dream. Apparently he likes to be challenged. I don't remember all the details in my dream but I do remember that I challenged him. He accepted of course and proved me wrong. It was a playful challenge. At first I didn't know it was him but when I felt his energy, and excitement the next day I asked him. He laughed and said yes.

Spirit family:
Sila Djinn
Green Dragon
Cambion
Incubus
Psy vampire
Sanguine vampire

Living Entities:
Vorin
Concuan

Return to “Living Entities”