Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Halfbreed
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roki leo
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:47 am Image
I saw this thread and I'm feeling very sassy today.
Sounds like a cool experience my dude!
I dont take it personally. I know some people have trouble with believing and seeing the paranormal. Ever since I was but a wee sprout I've always been super spiritual and have been able to see full body apparitions. But yeah it was a pretty crazy experience and, I'm super excited to have more๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Discipulus quantae divinationis"
" Discipulus illusionist"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Quite cool, thanks for sharing!

If we rule out all the mundane explanations, my suggestion is that you have seen what I call a "glitch in the system", you saw that what could be one piece of parallel reality superimposing itself on this one. My personal opinion, could be something else as I was not there to see, but that is what comes first to my mind.

Bluemew666
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:08 pm Quite cool, thanks for sharing!

If we rule out all the mundane explanations, my suggestion is that you have seen what I call a "glitch in the system", you saw that what could be one piece of parallel reality superimposing itself on this one. My personal opinion, could be something else as I was not there to see, but that is what comes first to my mind.
Hmm I'm very interested in what you mean by "glitch in the system" I'm interested in any and all information. Either way though this is the first time I've seen something change forms like that. Although spirits and living entities is a different story I can see them pretty well given they allow it and, i know that some spirits and such have the ability to "shapeshift" but, I'm hoping I can find a way to witness this again๐Ÿ˜

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:47 am I saw this thread and I'm feeling very sassy today.
I'm usually a fan of sass, but this particular stance isn't something I would call relevant. It's not helping the legitimacy of the paranormal community if we don't hold skepticism once in a while or to some degree about what people are sharing, before drawing conclusions.
Of course it isn't cool to outright accuse people of being on drugs or having a psychological disorder, etc. However, just assessing the potentiality for that from time to time, and having a couple of members on this forum bring it up here and there, keeps this from becoming an 'anything goes' community (where even the most troubled people can claim something and we all just accept it as a paranormal phenomena by virtue of them being on a paranormal forum).
It's not something anyone should be taking personally.
There are occasions where people were on substances at the time of a paranormal experience and didn't immediately include that detail when recalling the experience; it's not uncommon for people to pair the two and it's a very lofty thing to try to prove or disprove a seemingly paranormal event when someone was obviously under the influence.

With that said, I didn't get the impression that OP was on anything by the experience shared because it's extremely simplistic and if it is paranormal, quite covert.
To the original poster - what I get is that there was something a bit unusual to the senses of an otherwise natural experience. And if that is the case, you can trust that there was something a little magical about it for you personally, but it doesn't seem like a shapeshifter to me unless it was of the Fae. Faeries manifest very commonly in nature, in ways we wouldn't anticipate or notice beyond having a 'strange feeling'. They are very good at hiding and making you second guess what you've seen. So if it was paranormal, that's my bet.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
โ€”Oscar Wilde
Bluemew666
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:13 pm
WaterSunFireRising wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:47 am I saw this thread and I'm feeling very sassy today.

To the original poster - what I get is that there was something a bit unusual to the senses of an otherwise natural experience. And if that is the case, you can trust that there was something a little magical about it for you personally, but it doesn't seem like a shapeshifter to me unless it was of the Fae. Faeries manifest very commonly in nature, in ways we wouldn't anticipate or notice beyond having a 'strange feeling'. They are very good at hiding and making you second guess what you've seen. So if it was paranormal, that's my bet.
I was personally thinking it was a fae but I didn't want to say it was because I wasn't 100% sure and, no worries I didn't take it personally. I mean its completely understandable to have that skepticism especially when we do have people who are under the influence or medical issues. Its always better safe than sorry and have all info ready so you can make your own opinion.

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Bluemew666 wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:56 pm I dont take it personally. I know some people have trouble with believing and seeing the paranormal. Ever since I was but a wee sprout I've always been super spiritual and have been able to see full body apparitions. But yeah it was a pretty crazy experience and, I'm super excited to have more๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I could tell you didn't! Honestly you seem like a really cool laid-back person, that's probably why I wasn't afraid to make the joke lol.
Full apparitions, that's awesome! I had a couple of those when I was weee sprout. Trippy stuff. And yeah dude that sounded really awesome! Bet you're glad you had that smoke lol. I have a ton of dragonflies and butterflies (as well as a balcony, O.o ) where I live and I would love to see something like that! You know what's funny though, is looking up "faery sighting" videos on youtube. They're like all fake but I think they're pretty entertaining.

But yeah thanks for sharing, I thought that was really cool and I definitely hope you have some more experiences!

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S
Bluemew666
new here
new here
Zodiac:

WaterSunFireRising wrote: โ†‘Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:21 am
Bluemew666 wrote: โ†‘Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:56 pm I dont take it personally. I know some people have trouble with believing and seeing the paranormal. Ever since I was but a wee sprout I've always been super spiritual and have been able to see full body apparitions. But yeah it was a pretty crazy experience and, I'm super excited to have more๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I could tell you didn't! Honestly you seem like a really cool laid-back person, that's probably why I wasn't afraid to make the joke lol.
Full apparitions, that's awesome! I had a couple of those when I was weee sprout. Trippy stuff. And yeah dude that sounded really awesome! Bet you're glad you had that smoke lol. I have a ton of dragonflies and butterflies (as well as a balcony, O.o ) where I live and I would love to see something like that! You know what's funny though, is looking up "faery sighting" videos on youtube. They're like all fake but I think they're pretty entertaining.

But yeah thanks for sharing, I thought that was really cool and I definitely hope you have some more experiences!
Well who knows, if you pay enough attention you may witness something yourself ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ and, I hope you do get to experience it. Its honestly really amazing and, if I have anymore experiences I'll be sure to share them with you.

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"

Return to โ€œParanormal Experiencesโ€