Help with Djinn.

tazzl7
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi everyone, I'm obviously new here and relatively new to looking into all of this. This might seem like a strange question or come off as ignorant, so apologies in advance.
I'm really unhappy with how I look and it has impacted my life for several years (dropped out of school early, have never had a job, struggled with what I want to do and learning new skills). I'm still struggling with all this (I do talk with a professional), I was wondering if a Djinn/Genie or any other type of entity/spirit or spell could help me. I do understand it's not like "Hollywood" type of stuff but what could be possible for me would you guys think? Is there anyway I can change myself physically? Again I'm sorry if I sound ignorant or anything of that sort, I'm just holding out for hope.

Thanks
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

tazzl7 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:19 pm Hi everyone, I'm obviously new here and relatively new to looking into all of this. This might seem like a strange question or come off as ignorant, so apologies in advance.
I'm really unhappy with how I look and it has impacted my life for several years (dropped out of school early, have never had a job, struggled with what I want to do and learning new skills). I'm still struggling with all this (I do talk with a professional), I was wondering if a Djinn/Genie or any other type of entity/spirit or spell could help me. I do understand it's not like "Hollywood" type of stuff but what could be possible for me would you guys think? Is there anyway I can change myself physically? Again I'm sorry if I sound ignorant or anything of that sort, I'm just holding out for hope.

Thanks
Sorry they cant change physical experience. Tested this several times with my djinns. Even the royal phyllum djinns cant.
Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

tazzl7 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:19 pm Hi everyone, I'm obviously new here and relatively new to looking into all of this. This might seem like a strange question or come off as ignorant, so apologies in advance.

Thanks
The only thing any spirits or entities can do is help you see yourself differently and learn to love and except yourself more.
2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

And I think spirits can help us find our natural confidence and charisma etc, to project the best possible version of ourselves to the word at large.

Natural confidence is itself attractive to people.

And it's interesting how many men and women that other people think are very attractive actually see themselves far differently and lack that kind of confidence in their appearance too.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I agreed with the others. I don't think any spirits can alter or completely change your appearance. However, they can make you feel comfortable in your skin and be happy with yourself.

About what type of Djinn can help with that, one particular Djinn I had in mind is the Cleopatra Djinn. I recalled they specialized in beauty and confidence. CH have them in their store. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... -LUST.html
“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi

Return to “Djinn / Genie”