DJROCK45
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: C.E.O.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: DJROCK

I am new and have never done this before.
Would like someone to assist me in knowing what direction to go or what entity to conjure?
Would anyone know how to conjure MAMMON? Would MAMMON be the right demon for my journey/destination?
My reason is this: I am trying to research and conjure a Djinn/Genie/Demon to humbly ask for a blessing/dream/wish to come to a reality in order for me to do business with a certain wealthy person in order to get funding for my business plan/idea. I am requesting a 9 figure sum in exchange.
Thank You to all for your time and consideration.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Try searching demonolatry in google etc. There are authors focusing on that practice such as S. Connolly, V.K. Jehannum, and others.
And check out Satan and Sons/Suns forum as well.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

DJROCK45 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:44 pm I am new and have never done this before.
Would like someone to assist me in knowing what direction to go or what entity to conjure?
Would anyone know how to conjure MAMMON? Would MAMMON be the right demon for my journey/destination?
My reason is this: I am trying to research and conjure a Djinn/Genie/Demon to humbly ask for a blessing/dream/wish to come to a reality in order for me to do business with a certain wealthy person in order to get funding for my business plan/idea. I am requesting a 9 figure sum in exchange.
Thank You to all for your time and consideration.
Hi, you could always look at demons of magick on Amazon, this will show you how to safely do this if your wanting to work with Demons

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “CONJURATIONS”