You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

darkwing wrote:Well it's a sign that he's around. Like a bat coming out of nowhere when one keeps vampire or bat-shifter.
I was visited by a bat, when I was on holiday in the Czech Republic. One night, the bat awoke me, when I was deep asleep. This freaked me out horribly, because it happened in complete dark and I couldn't see, if it was some kind of big moth, I am really afraid of, but luckily my son "rescued" me. This was one or two years before I got my first vampire spirit, but two years after I got my antique bed from around 1900, where I believe, it has some definite connections with vampires. 1ey
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

When I was a kid I would pick up daddy-long-legs (AKA Harvestman ) and let them crawl up my arm. I would also sometimes coax a jumping spider to jump onto my hand. The daddy-long-legs has venom more potent than a black widow, but is considered harmless because their fangs cannot penetrate our skin. My dad always told me to know what can harm you and leave those things alone. So I have no fear of spiders in general and I enjoy watching their behavior. It really is amazing what those tiny brains can do. I was watching a black jumping spider with a red rectangle on his back hunting. He came across a leafhopper that jumped to the ground out of sight of the spider. The spider began acting like a wolf tracking it down and eventually got his prey.
wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:When I was a kid I would pick up daddy-long-legs (AKA Harvestman ) and let them crawl up my arm. I would also sometimes coax a jumping spider to jump onto my hand. The daddy-long-legs has venom more potent than a black widow, but is considered harmless because their fangs cannot penetrate our skin. My dad always told me to know what can harm you and leave those things alone. So I have no fear of spiders in general and I enjoy watching their behavior. It really is amazing what those tiny brains can do. I was watching a black jumping spider with a red rectangle on his back hunting. He came across a leafhopper that jumped to the ground out of sight of the spider. The spider began acting like a wolf tracking it down and eventually got his prey.
I'm pretty sure that the daddy-long leg myth is actually false. If it were true, your body would have a reaction to the venom even if it only pierced the top layer of skin. Insect exoskeletons are actually harder than skin, and they break that just fine. Another factor is if you are truly talking about those spiders, also known as cob-web spiders, or another arachnid altogether (the harvestman) which is actually not a spider, and it definitely doesn't have venom, but rather two pincers (think scorpion) that it grabs it's prey with.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I stand corrected... thank you... I do not recall where I read that, but it was years ago. the Opiliones are arachidae but not spiders. that I did know but why i didn't verify that myth was that it had been so long ago.
wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

Well on a more comforting note there are spider webs all over my house like no joke. Umma bout to start charging rent... ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I had a dream of that spider about the same time u posted this pic. Freaked me out.
"Man is what he sees in other people."
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

ive been haveing a bit of a calling from the arachnos what are they like.
do they come as females and do they shapeshift into sexy human form and back to dark spider mode
they are so alien compaired to humans but i still hear the calling should i bond with one and what they like with other spirits
spirits lots
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:ive been haveing a bit of a calling from the arachnos what are they like.
do they come as females and do they shapeshift into sexy human form and back to dark spider mode
they are so alien compaired to humans but i still hear the calling should i bond with one and what they like with other spirits
I think they are right up your ally fundude. lol They come from an alternate/parallel earth(I've briefly viewed it once, strange but beautiful in a way). Yes, there are females. Yes, they can shift between a human form and a spider form(and a strider like form too, I believe). Dark Arts, and predatory. They are redheads, so I hope you like gingers, lol They should get on well with other beings in your keep. If you are worried about it though just tell DLM to make sure she will be social.
I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Paulshores3
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Tactus
Zodiac:

Rai wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:23 pm
fundude53 wrote:ive been haveing a bit of a calling from the arachnos what are they like.
I think they are right up your ally fundude. lol They come from an alternate/parallel earth(I've briefly viewed it once, strange but beautiful in a way). Yes, there are females. Yes, they can shift between a human form and a spider form(and a strider like form too, I believe). Dark Arts, and predatory. They are redheads, so I hope you like gingers, lol They should get on well with other beings in your keep. If you are worried about it though just tell DLM to make sure she will be social.
What are they listed as in the shop.

Return to “Living Entities”