My terror with the demonic

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

I request everyone to move on. Please only discuss things that are relevant to the topic and substantial to help OP.

Off-topic posts will be warned.

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

I didn’t know where to put this. Hopefully, this is fine (I was going to PM you but I don't know how to).

I just want to say sorry Azmom for being unintentionally rude in my posts. I’m sometimes forget that everyone on here are strangers and I tend to write like I would to a friend and maybe slightly more emotionless. And of course, I shouldn’t expect it to be translate the same to a stranger.

Again, I’m really sorry Azmom if you feel attacked. It wasn’t my intention, and I will not try to repeat that again. I hope I didn't hurt your feeling with my words. And I totally understand if you won't accept my apologies. Again, I'm very sorry.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I agree that it is okay to ask about any mental illness or physical disease it is very important to take in count every POV... but I personally believe that schizophrenia in particular is 80% due to spiritual awakening or manifestation of spiritual gifts; these people are like a beacon and more subject to entities/spirits attacks.

Anyway, maybe cleansing home, calling a medium to banish spirits are the best ways before any settlement. Also challenging demons or any negative spirits is CLEARLY not advised as it can worsen things up. In these kind of situation you have to get your sh*t together and stay calm and be as neutral as possible towart them.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Why is it one person comes on with a haunting story and are told to seek medical advice yet another does and everybody jumps in to help? Either way I sypathise with the OP.

Here is a trick I use for most hauntings, most of the time it works a treat.
1.Smudge the place thoroughly with white sage and sweetgrass, though white sage alone will be fine.
2. Place a black tourmaline and a selenite tumble stone together in each of the four corners of the house.
3. Stand in the center of the house with a clear quartz point and use the point to energetically join all four corners where you have put the stones.

This creates an energetic barrier blocking out things with ill intentions. If it is a deep rooted haunting I recommend seeking professional help.

Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

... Man, I can't imagine what it must be like going up against evil incarnate like that.

I believe you. I bet the people that lived in the house The Conjuring was based on got similar treatment.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

Bluemew666
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Halfbreed
My magical/paranormal name...: Roki leo
Zodiac:

Azmom wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:07 pm Wow ok i always find it funny how people jump to mental illness when they don't understand or never went threw it.
First off anyone with any ability is a beacon to anything paranormal or negative forces.
You are like a lighthouse draws them. And ANYONE knows when a bad thing has happened on any land any place will draw a dark negative force.
And to answer your question yes i had to take a mental evaluation from the courts because my ex WAY before this happened tried to say i was not fit for my daughter. Which i know have full custody and guardianship, before ANY of that happened.
It is the whole story of what has happened. There are people out there that had worse happened to them but REFUSE to speak because well sorry people like you jumping to saying mental illness.
You can believe what you wish, i know what i went threw my brother witnessed it and others at my sister house did.
Not on here for approval from no one, i spoke of my paranormal experiences.

It always amazing how people can exclude stuff with it being mental illness. I been dealing with the paranormal since i was 12 i will be 48 now. So please till you have walked in my shoes you can't speculate on what happened to me.
One thing i have learned when i read people experience i don't disrespect them by saying what you did only BECAUSE you were not there so you can't say either way.
I know alot of people believe scientific stuff well let me say it this way. You can't study something you can't see.
The goverment and scientist people for yrs said U.F.O are not real now they changed their tune. I known mediums who were attacked by demonic beings so they mental also?
Till it happens to you you will never believe it because everyone at a young age been told
Ghost/spirits/demons/boogeyman ain't real.
What happened to you was honestly crazy and to be honest I can vouch for you being that I've had to deal with my own demons. I actually had one hold me down to the point I felt paralyzed and when I spoke nothing came out and everything color wise looked bleak.
I'm glad everything turned out okay with you and your daughter.

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Discipulus quantae divinationis"
" Discipulus illusionist"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."
Joseph252
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thanks for sharing your experience mate. Can't believe how disgraceful some of the replies are

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Azmom wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:11 pm Oh where to begin since I've had more experiences with negative I would tell you the two- very bad incidents that happened to me.

Okay the first incident of the really bad negative where I actually delt with a demonic creature.
Back in 1997 my daughter was 2 yrs old. The apt building we lived in. The person who lived below us was doing real bad stuff. It started out with small things. First the little girl was showing herself, i told her she needs to leave you have NO permission to be here. The next day we all went out came home the burners were all on (not fire but electric). Told my family there is something negative here. They looked at me like i was nuts.
Then things would be moved, very cold spots. I kept telling them fell on deaf ears.
Then our names were being called. We started noticing the dogs were scared not wanting to be in the one room. Then the shadows started 6-10 ft tall solid black light couldn't penetrate.
My family had to work up north. The first night knocking noises whispering. Woke up with the blanket sheet off me.
Then the next night nightmares started. My daughter was talking to me and i knew it was not her she is disabled can't walk talk. I jerked awake,called upon Yahweh for help.
The dream started again i stood my ground said "YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER" and the thing shifted into a demon.
The next morning i took the holy water and blessed oil made ✝ with protection prayer.
At about 12 pm afternoon our dogs ran out of the main bedroom shaking whimpering i had enough! I walked to the area and something blocked me from going in (guarding angel) the picture frame my mom had hanging up got lifted up and dropped down the glass shattered and if i was in more would of been cut. Then i felt a punch to my stomach.
I called my family asked when they get home. Well when the finally got home i explained everything to them.
They laughed at me. Till they hears d growling. They looked at me. My daughter who was on the floor started to cry, i went over and a scratch on her leg. No the dogs were standing by my mom.
I lost it! I let my anger take over. Few days later my brother,daughter,myself was watching tv. Then our dogs ran out of main bedroom all of a sudden the living room smelled like sulfur and rotten eggs.
Grabbed my daughter put her in our bedroom which i had protected.
I challenged it. NEVER CHALLENGE a DEMON.
This thing threw me into a wall scratched me bruised me made my skin feel like it was on fire.
My brother who was shocked grabbed his bible started praying. Then i don't remember next but my brother said.
I got quite and i smiled at something in front of me and a burst of energy came out of me and i was yelling yahweh's name Michael the arc angel and i was sweating profusely
And i had a look on my face he never seen before. I was demanding it to be gone. He said next thing he knew it was over. He called a family friend who knew a demonologist. He came over.
He told me i was very lucky because the demon could of killed me. It took 1 week to get back to myself. I ran into a medium and she spoke of everything that happened.
She seen my guardian angel she seen my grandma and uncle who passed helped me along with many angels that day.
When the neighbor moved out the owner's had the carpet ripped up there was a perfect circle of dry blood on it.
Then 2 weeks later police showed up looking for him because a person he last was seen vanished.
We finally moved out of there few yrs later.

May 20 2009
My daughter and i moved to IL.
My sisters home was old one built in the late 30's possible early 40's it was less then a block from a cemetery from graves dated 1700.
When we first got there i didn't make it to her front door before i stepped near it.
My oldest niece looked at me said you feel it?
I said yes wish i didn't move here. You could cut the negative energy with a knife.
I went into the basement few days later when my daughter was in school. As i was about to open the door all light was blocked.
I open the door walked in said,
I know you are here you have NO AUTHORITY to touch me or mess with me.
Then i was drawn to the left side of the basement. OMG i was so nauseated felt like i was sea sick. Found a portal.
I went upstairs grabbed holy water and blessed oil protected my room.
I told my sister she didn't believe in ghost demons ect....
The next day my niece said her older half sister played with a Ouija board. I looked at my sister said are you kidding me! If i would of known i NEVER would of uprooted my daughter!

My sister and i were watching tv in broad daylight a black shadow crossed right in front of the tv, looked at my sister said really did you see that! She dismissed it.
My niece walked into the living room talking and she said my back in burning lifted up her shirt 3 scratch marks on her back.

My sister said why you do that? Anyways to make a long story short my youngest niece boyfriend called his aunt and she came over.
She is a medium when she got inside she looked at me said.
" it don't want you it don't like you"
Because i knew what it was being defiant towards it.
She then looked at my niece said your a lier you open the door welcomed it in. It don't have to leave you need a priest.
She left i told my sister i am done booked 2 plane tickets leaving. That morning we were leaving my sister had her living room light on she was staring at the window the curtains were held open by nothing we can see and then closed. It was happy i was leaving.
Don't know if you are still around. If you are so, I would like to ask how are you doing now? Hope you are ok. Its terrifying to be in a situation like this. When I was reading this I remembered a dream I had a long time back, that I saw my maid standing in the kitchen with a funny hairstyle, when she saw me, she came running towards me, By instinct I knew it was not her and I yelled at her, In the name of Jesus be gone over and over again and just when she came very close to me she disappeared. This was just a dream, but I understand how terrifying it would have been to experience something like this in real and this can happen in real life as well. I have watched some true hauntings on discovery channel and some are really scary stories like the one you have been through.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Thanks for sharing. I haven't understood if you still have that issue or if that has been resolved, but from the title I can understand you have a fear of the demonic, please correct me if I have misunderstood.

I have my views on that what is considered "demonic" and I won't elaborate too much on this. But, what I would do if haunted by that kind of situation (and I have been in similar situations) is the talking approach. You calm down and then you start talking with the being and ask why they have approached you, what kind of message he she wants to deliver to you and you wait for replies in signs and dreams. If the entity doesn't calm down you totally disengage emotionally and also command them to leave. Not with terror, with calmness and self-confidence. If that still doesn't work, you want to ask for additional help from someone who is able to deal with these kind of situations, possibly not a catholic priest or similar (I am now areligious, but I used to be catholic as a child, being there, done that, I am afraid the holy water approach won't work, if not giving the illusion you did something that works so that you finally will calm down. Those who are called demons from terrestrials will probably have a good laugh if you sprinkle them with holy waters, they couldn't care less...). Instead get the help of someone who works with darker entities and know how to approach them. You might also get yourself some protective entity/spirit to help you with all this. Some beings can be there just to bother you, but some are actually trying to tell you something or teach you something. In any case it is better to calm down as terror will only make things worse. Please note this is just my point of view, in no way I am trying to superimpose my way on anybody. I wish you good luck with your path!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”