The truth about Volkhs

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

When it comes to protection, I've learned that the best is the fortifications you yourself set up. I have found beings to be a secondary wall of defense, but also sometimes they don't help at all. My biggest mistake was thinking a being would take the blow for me, or block it, and when that failed to happen I started taking matters into my own hands and creating my own defenses. Best decision I ever made really, it forced me to grow and expand on my knowledge when it comes to protection.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Lunar0023
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angles.Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shyala

I have volkh that I made on my own but I been reading about people post about Volkhs and there is a lot of miss information they are not understanding. I know with mine I have to teach him certain things like magic and other cool stuff as well and I have learn that on my own from him. I know volkh won't be that strong to protect you from lower entity that is powerful and which that can lead to huge problem. I been there before and I had to learn that on my own to protect myself from things like that again.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Lunar0023 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:09 pm I have volkh that I made on my own but I been reading about people post about Volkhs and there is a lot of miss information they are not understanding. I know with mine I have to teach him certain things like magic and other cool stuff as well and I have learn that on my own from him. I know volkh won't be that strong to protect you from lower entity that is powerful and which that can lead to huge problem. I been there before and I had to learn that on my own to protect myself from things like that again.
Darkwing Dook has dealt with some of your points in a post today here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=80252

Unfortunately, you don't seem to realise that a true Volkh spirit is not the same as a created tulpa/servitor/construct that has been given Volkh-like aspects by its creator...which indeed will be not very good at protection and will need training/programming in magic. It will only be as good as its creator can make it.

A conjured spirit is not the same as a created tulpa/construct/servitor.

The Volkhs being discussed on this thread are not beings that have been created by humans. They don't need training in magic and are by their nature very strong protectors.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Creatures”