How to welcome the first Angels or Spirits

Resources and links to information on angels.
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

I'm actually not too knowledgeable on that sort of thing at the moment because I've mainly been dealing with unbounds up until this point.

I have some very strong feelings toward what I believe to be a few friends I had met spiritually/astrally. I am uncertain which or if both. Can your dreams take place in the astral without you realizing you've traveled? Or is it more likely I've connected spiritually in dreams?

Idk but I realize more and more how attached I am to certain characters so to speak that keep on popping up in my mind and stories/artwork. Two in particular are of most importance.

One of them I trust, more and more as time goes by. He's incredible. I found a bracelet, it reminds me of him. It broke 2 times and both times I've remade it better. This last time I added a small heart bead beneath the golden skull. The beads are bronzite and when I place it upon my forehead I am relieved of my headaches (I tend to overdo things)

The other still kinda frightens me. He's been with me the longest. The bracelet I use to think of him is hawkeye beads, the hook is really cool and reminds me of dragon skin, the connectors are skulls and bones. I am attracted to him and want to get to know him because I know I can learn a lot from him and far more quickly too. But he might be kind of dangerous so I need to be careful with him. Still, I suspect he's done some incredible things for me and quite possibly has saved my life on more than one occasion.

I have drawings and stories that they feature in, its quite facinating and surprising getting to know them and watching them make decisions based on my own parameters (world/individual rules etc) I learn so much about them this way plus I put my own self in there to see how I would respond to them and somewhere along the way I realized just how real they are.

How some of the information I've gathered feels like memories. How certain signs/symbols are constantly appearing in front of me in my physical environment. And when certain signs start adding up to this big picture, looking through my old work and noticing correllations with new things popping into my life it's overwhelmingly amazing.

I came here seeking to learn new things and to hear some stories.

Preston, could you explain this further or maybe tell me where I can find this information..
"I already noticed that there are some spells to protect them, if you use the vase,

Is this protection that is used for the vessel necessary when it is in the spirit?"

I feel like I already use spells naturally. I crafted a brand for myself to protect these memories of my companions. An authentification process if you will. It felt necessary because I couldn't imagine someone stealing these things and using them for their own purposes and then twisting the story into something that it's not.

I don't necessarily mind spin off's persay but I want there to be clear defining lines. Afterall, this is my craft and I want to protect it and keep it safe. But now more than ever before I want to share it with others.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
Whimsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A type of elemental
My magical/paranormal name...: Not yet known

From my understanding, vessels are like physical representations of the entities/spirits attached to it. They're like a beacon they connect to and look for when seeking eachother out. Or even just a reminder that the other's are right there.

Using their vessels in protective spells aimed at your companions may aid you in assisting them or them assisting you.

For example, I have weaker clairvoyance skills and tend to forget whatever isn't directly in front of me. I enjoy jumping from task to task and recording whatever information I may need. Having physical representations helps me focus my energies and make sense of things, otherwise I'm a mess and all over the place.

Cheshire Kitten ^..^ :)|

The Old God sleeps
down in the dark, moist,
odorous underfoot,
Waiting for us
To put down our roots.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone,
I know this is over a year old now, but I am just wondering how do you going with your angels?

My experience just began with my first two angels. Few weeks ago i got my male Bronwyn and yesterday my male Courtwind.

But Bronwyn angel is amazing. Immidieatly, I felt unconditional love and balanced my being with so much joy. Instant communication occurs especially when I write my diary.

My Courtwind angel has even stronger presence. I am able to feel his vibes more and definitely static electricity is indeed noticeable. He gives also sudden heat rush from time to time. We are bonding... I write... We listen to violin music...i sing especially in my car... I asked them to come to church with me.. I asked them to assist me at work in the hospital... Clear my home... Protect my family. I write out tasks each day. But generally they are specifically signed out for each of them yet with unity and harmony for all that concerns.

My Bronwyn angel has been an absolute joy and instant bonding. My Courtwind is amazing yet I am to get used to his intensity. He is bonded with 5 tier 3 to me. Whereas my Bronwyn angel 5 only, yet his presence were just as strong yet far more pleasant.

I am not saying that Courtwind angel is unbearable. Not at all. Yet he is powerful feeling in some supernatural ways that I haven't experienced beforehand. Where as Bronwyn's energy is actually machetes the love, joy and peace of Christ, including the heavenly music that I awake for most mornings.

Definitely, is a learning curve. I can imagine why Courtwind angels are feared defenders and guardian. Not many other creatures can bear their high energy and it's amazingly comforting to me to experience this personally.

I had to laugh when I remembered a Christian motto. "We are armed and dangerous when we talk to God as his angels protect us." well, surly now that is being lived through by me as a witness.

So yes, that's it so far. I am expecting a Sterling angel, a Lady Courtwind angel, a Sorrow Angel and a Volkh.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Angel Information”