Are there any dangers with working with Marid Djinn? My Experience.

Resources and links to information on djinn.
dustin4magick
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello,
I own a Marid Djinn spirit. I've been notice the past few days. My personality has been changing since performing the wish granting spells/invocations. I feel completely bonded with my Djinn and she is very friendly. Is this a normal side effect? Are there any dangers I should be aware of?

According to another community they said: Djinn Harm their master by eating your soul and that after each wish your soul gets smaller and smaller. Is this true?

Note: I did not purchase this Djinn from Creepy Hollows.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

dustin4magick wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:12 pm According to another community they said: Djinn Harm their master by eating your soul and that after each wish your soul gets smaller and smaller. Is this true?
No

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

dustin4magick wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:12 pm Hello,
I own a Marid Djinn spirit. I've been notice the past few days. My personality has been changing since performing the wish granting spells/invocations. I feel completely bonded with my Djinn and she is very friendly. Is this a normal side effect? Are there any dangers I should be aware of?

According to another community they said: Djinn Harm their master by eating your soul and that after each wish your soul gets smaller and smaller. Is this true?

Note: I did not purchase this Djinn from Creepy Hollows.
I heard from a conjuror that in some kind of bindings the souls compete with each other. its like you mix 2 different dough colors together, and the result is one color meshing into the other but the color is not the same as before for either of the dough. I do not know what the truth is,... we hear of spirits wandering because they lost their souls for some reason , for instance wraiths. In my opinion I don't think we will ever know the full truth or have a common understanding about life after death and what ever happens to the soul.
I have several djinns and have made countless wishes and I did have many concerns like yours when I started out. But now I don't worry about that anymore. In sometime you may be looking back and thinking that you were worried for nothing.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
dustin4magick
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I released the Djinn. I was having developing major depression, negative behavior patterns, and becoming needy.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Archived few recent off-topic posts. Please remain on topic.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

dustin4magick wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:49 pm I released the Djinn. I was having developing major depression, negative behavior patterns, and becoming needy.
I hope this information proves useful. If I've misread the situation, I can only apologise.

When you say you released the Djinn, it sounds like you did that yourself, in which case it wasn't a conjured and bound spirit? If it was a bound Djinn, was it from a trusted, reputable conjuror and how were you then able to release it?

The convention in spirit keeping is that normally only the conjurer can release the spirit they bound.

For future reference, the section of this article called Due Diligence highlights the need to choose a seller with great care.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

And, generally speaking, the consensus in this forum tends to be that we should not try to conjure spirits ourselves unless we have sufficient expertise & training to a fairly high degree of competence, as well as the ability to banish and protect ourselves very effectively.

This is because of the real risk of bringing through disharmonious / adverse / malicious influences or beings.

(With a Marid Djinn from a reputable conjurer, especially if it has been custom conjured, I wouldn't expect that someone would be affected as strongly as you described.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
dustin4magick
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:18 am
dustin4magick wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:49 pm I released the Djinn. I was having developing major depression, negative behavior patterns, and becoming needy.
I hope this information proves useful. If I've misread the situation, I can only apologise.

When you say you released the Djinn, it sounds like you did that yourself, in which case it wasn't a conjured and bound spirit? If it was a bound Djinn, was it from a trusted, reputable conjuror and how were you then able to release it?

The convention in spirit keeping is that normally only the conjurer can release the spirit they bound.

For future reference, the section of this article called Due Diligence highlights the need to choose a seller with great care.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

And, generally speaking, the consensus in this forum tends to be that we should not try to conjure spirits ourselves unless we have sufficient expertise & training to a fairly high degree of competence, as well as the ability to banish and protect ourselves very effectively.

This is because of the real risk of bringing through disharmonious / adverse / malicious influences or beings.

(With a Marid Djinn from a reputable conjurer, especially if it has been custom conjured, I wouldn't expect that someone would be affected as strongly as you described.)
This one was purchased from another seller. My shaman friend helped me release it because she said it was affect me negatively.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Okay, thanks for replying.

If you want to be really sure it was released, you might want to contact the original seller and ask for that to be done...a kind of belts and braces approach.

If the seller / conjurer is a competent & skilled one, the binding would most likely still be active - at least from the Djinn's point of view, as by being bound they entered into an agreement, which normally only the original conjurer can undo. (No matter what other practitioners believe about their ability to release spirits from other practitioners' bindings. Conjured and bound spirits are not in the same category as unbounds.)

It might be kind and considerate to the Djinn to do this.

Competent spirit keeping conjurers will put in safeguards against tampering with their bindings by other practitioners. Creepy Hollows for one are adamant that their bindings cannot be undone by others. It has often been said in this forum by members who are far more experienced than me that unless a practitioner knows how the spirit keeping binding was done in the first place and what the safeguards are (which they usually won't, as spirit keeping conjurers' methods are trade secrets), it is unlikely they can undo it.

I hope this information is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
baduhjann
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: stan

i trust creepy hollow's to not bind any type of djinn i order from them to harm me. marid from my studies are of the water element. i think any spirit can be dangerous but like i said who conjured it and binded it the only way to know that the djinn is safe is to do it yourself i let creepy hollows do that for me i have two from them one marid and one bahai and a third cleapatra on the way i don't feel any danger just that i have some new spirit companions

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

I agree with @Lewk - you will most likely need to contact the seller and ask them for an unbinding, as it is their work and so they will know the process to unbind properly.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Return to “Djinn Information”