Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angles.Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shyala

Hello it been long time I been on here and I have been busy with college and other things in my life now. But later on I did decide to get new spirit companions last month. I was looking into centuars because I really want one as spirit companion and I want to work with them and protect my stuff from being stolen. Because in the past some of my stuff have been stolen and I have no kids that don't live with me and my mom dosen't mess with my stuff. One day I had item that I left on my table then the next day the item that was on the table. It was gone and just vanish in plain site. I could never find it and I feel like some spirit took it and I never got it back again.

I look up centuar on esty and holy cow those two were over $100 and I had to find one that was low or find one who can conjured one for me. I came across mystic morning treasure one day and I saw her selling centuar that was about $25 on her website. So I decide to get him the next day from lisa and holy cow when he came I had vision of him and his clan. Like what happen in the dream I saw his back end XD and the rest of his body and hair as well. He was very pretty and he had blond hair and his horse part was white and his tail was blonde same as his hair. I was holding his arm and resting on his side and enjoy wathicng the other white centuar. But then out of no where this shadow centuar show up and he try to attack me but then my centuar companion stomp his feet down told the young centuar to stop following me and get back to his clan and he look scared. He ran off after that happen but then later I start find more things about him and I told my friend about him because he has a female centaur that he conjures up while back.

So the other day I was sleep around 8am and I felt someone pat on my side and it felt real on my side. I think it was my Centuar from lisa who maybe touch me. So I told my friend about the story and he told me your centuar could have a cuddle with you. I look at him and I said wait centuar can cuddle with you and he said yea they can sometimes and it just depend on the centuar. Becausue he told me that his centuar sometimes cuddle with him and he can feel it when she cuddle with him. So last night my centuar was on the bed and he waiting to cudlde with me and so I went to bed that night. I could feel him cuddle with me and which I thought it was so cute.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

(side note: LIsa is selling another centura if you want one from her \/ )

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

|| :]

That sounds like a great experience and I think you did the right thing going to Lisa for the centaur too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Creatures”