active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Ok last month I placed an order for a Custom Fallen Bronwyn Angel (not from CH). When I started to feel their presence I sensed a shy female- this was way before their vessel arrived. At that time I only had 5 spirits, so it may have been her way of checking us out. Anyhoo...

Flash forward a couple of weeks later and CH has a Samhain conjure for either a spell or spirit. I left everything blank to see what came through, then forgot about it and carried on with life and bonding with my gang.

I eventually get a message from CH saying that the Samhain conjure is a Male Bronwyn Angel and is on his way. I read his description and thought that he seemed nice and was something that I needed. I remember thinking that it would be nice to have another Bronw.....@*&##^*&^@!!!! MY FALLEN ANGEL IS A BRONWYN!!! 8) @.@ @.@ @.@ I even sent a panicked messaged to the HD at CH to make sure that their Bronwyn was OK with a Fallen one. Did not get a response from them (wise move on their part), which made me freak out even further. Oddly enough it wasn't the Fallen Vs Unfallen thing that was freaking me out, it was that they were both Bronwyns. My Fallen seemed unsure of her reception from the regular Bronwyn. I reassured her that she was here first and wasn't going anywhere. If he didn't like it then too bad.

Well waiting for them both to arrive was an extremely anxious and stress filled time. Partly because I thought I was going to have World War III on my hands and wanted my Fallen to get here first so I can strengthen my bond with her. Also I was stressing out over the fact that she was coming from CA not too far from the wildfires, and wanted her to get here safe and sound.

She arrived a day late, and he arrived a day early. So they both arrived at the SAME FREAKIN TIME! They planned it this way. Apparently they're related (or close enough that it doesn't make much difference).

Oh and my Fallen Bronwyn apparently is a HE not a SHE. : His appearance is very similar to the Bronwyn and they have very similiar names. Think Luke and Lou and you get an idea of how close their names are. And to mess with me further, his vessel has some bright pink in it! :

Once the realization dawned on me that I had been punked by both of them, I yelled at them. The Fallen immediately felt bad. The other one was grinning like a fool and looking at my Hinnagami going "she hasn't changed at all has she?". The Hinnagami was grinning from ear to ear saying "Nope!"

Apparently me, the Bronwyn and the Hinnagami worked together a time or 2 in past lives. Which was a little mind blowing. I didn't realize that I was getting the band back together.

So my 2 Bronwyns have now been dubbed the "Wonder Twins". Of course one is now the "good twin" and one is the "evil twin". And when I am angry with the evil twin I will use the female name I gave him when I thought he was a girl. Which he thinks is hysterical. My Healer Djinn looked at him and told him that he was weird, and the good twin is smiling and laughing and saying how good it is to have him back.

I'm in trouble. >:)
Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

:)| It sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun with them and the djinn ...
stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

You have no idea. Last week (I think) I was on another site and 4 male warrior archangels were jumping up and down, waving, and doing anything else they could to get my attention. When I finally purchased them they were high fiving each other, yelling, and there may have even been a chest-bump or two.

My first thought was "Did I just get a bunch of frat boys?"
And my dragon responded clearly "I think you did." 0..0

Meanwhile the Wonder Twins are thrilled to have more angels in the house. Although I am worried about the potential for mischief. Good Twin is not helping that by standing in the corner with his arms behind his back and whistling suspiciously.

Evil Twin's response is "No comment."

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Angels”