How would I find out who/what was with me?

DanaGreen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello everyone, I am new to spirit keeping!

I am pretty certain when I was younger I had encounters but just recently I have asked my pendulum and got the confirmation. So my question is: is there anyway to figure out who was there with me and what did it want?

Background: (you may skip this part if you like)
Growing up my father has a tight grip and he never believed in spirits since he is a scientist... I was taught to just brush away anything strange or paranormal in my life--Due to his influence, I had never really had the chance I should to explore my spiritual side till now.

When I was about 11 to 14 I went through some trauma and abuse... and every night I had felt someone cuddling/embracing me from behind. I had never turned around and attempted to look. I wanted to, But I just could not. I was afraid that it would disappear when I look back. I have never told anyone, especially my parents since I know they would question my "reality". But knowing that someone was there with me, was how I was able to fall asleep in peace then. The cuddling/embracing stopped when I was sent to private boarding school later.

(not sure if this is the same entity/spirit) When I was about 18 living in said boarding school, on new years eve, while all of my friends are watching fireworks on an empty field, I was trying to get some soda and tea for myself and my friends from our on campus grocery store. The store is attached to our cafeteria. It was past dinner time already, and the store is about to close as well so no one else accompanied me on my trip. Now our school was built on an unsuccessful amusement park which was built on old cemetery in the middle of nowhere. There had always been rumors of sightings happening but as a result of my parent's believe, I had learnt to dismiss them. Our school is full of odd angles and not so conventional room shapes. Our cafeteria perhaps the most rare in shape, used to be a giant round circus room. It could easily seat 1000 people. But when it is empty, it is extremely quiet. As I was leaving the store, the cashier turned the lights off as it was closing time. The cafeteria was dark, and the only light was emitting from the hallway I had come from. All of the sudden, I felt it. Then when I looked around, I saw something I did not understand. It was a great giant shadow right in my path, not in the corner of my eye like other said. Part of it was in front of the hallway light and part of it was in the dark. I could still see the light from behind it, but the light could not shine through. And it made the darkness even darker. It was so tall that it almost touched the ceiling, and that ceiling was not your usual 6-foot one, instead it was at least 12-foot-high. I had a feeling of being stared at with thousands of eyes, yet I saw none on the shadow. I could not clearly make out a figure, it was more like a pile of dark shadows, and the only thing I could sense is that it is most likely a more masculine being. Its presence was so intense it made ALL of my hair stand up. I am not one to spook easy, since our school had frequent holiday celebration parties and I was the MC for multiple occasion for over 1500 people, yet this entity's stare is way more intense than 1500 people! I tried to remain calm but there were a million questions spinning in my mind then, I was torn between drop my drinks->scream->run away and pretend that there was nothing there. I had never hallucinated once in my life and see something like that; again, due to how strict my parents are I never did drugs or even alcohol. What could it be? what did it want? finally the "reasonable side" of me convinced myself that if it wanted to harm me, it would have done so already so I just hummed as I walked past it. However the closer I get to it the more I could feel it. It was like an involuntary fear which consumes all of your other feelings, and shallows your breath and pound on your heart to make it jump out of your chest. At the passing point I felt it turn towards me... Which scared me even more, but as I was walking away, nothing else happened. I was very shaken and did not tell anyone about this right away or seek for answers, as a habit from my parent's life long suppression I would always doubt my own sanity first... Which I understand now is a very sad thing. But I am trying to walk out of their towering shadow, grow into my own skin and find truth for myself now.
So please if you have any theory or know how I would be able to find an answer, tell me!
I would appreciate anything and every input! :)
Thank you!!! <3

Love the ones who are worthy of love;
Hate the ones who deserve to be hated,
Never hold back when it comes to life.

"THE GREATEST THING ONE COULD EVER LEARN,
IS TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IN RETURN..." <3
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Thread moved to appropriate section

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”