You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Kai

Okay , so somehow i ended up knowing that I was bride of a deity in my past life and he tend to remind and reclaimed me and other stuffs which is a big story but for our relationship was all good ; but after some time I being a univ student got busy with my life and I lost contacts with my deity spouse and forgot about it totally . I even dated a few guys in my univ but ended up really bad ; and it had been hasince the reclaiming of my deity spouse happened .

And this all came rushing to me overnight when I was thinking why my love life doesn’t work only think came to my mind was the deity’s name and that we hadn’t contacted for so long idk why out of sudden .

What do you guys think ?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Actual godspousery usually has no reason to conflict with one's love life. If you do really have a pact with this god (which is what a spousal relation is) then you should know what that pact entails, what is expected of you and conversely what you can expect of them. If that info is clearly defined for you, you can determine how or if at all it would impact your love life.
And if it isn't, or hasn't ever been clearly defined, but the pact is still there.. then that's a problem you resolve by communicating with the deity.

In the first place you need to be able to communicate with the deity should you have suspicions about issues like this, so I'd suggest doing that. If you think a problem is stemming from lack of contact specifically I don't see why you've not simply reached out to the god yet.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Immortals”