I might have accidentally astrally projected into a planet

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Ok so everything started a bit calm.I was laying in bed and started sinking in the covers. I thought that was cool and i let it consume me until I was inside a small house with bright colours many decoration with 2 beds and a large mirror.There with me was a geisha a beautiful woman an a man dresses in a professional suit.This man untangled the woman's hair and just brushed them.Then he came to me and started brushing my hair and made them like princess Leia from star wars. I laughed and told them a story from my childhood.But then the dream shifted the woman was gone and it was me alone with this man, he became violent he started chasing me saying to me if you don't accept me like this you are going to accept me like as punishment grabbed me and he transformed him self into a dirty rugged clothed man.I panicked and got out of the house.As i stepped outside it was so sunny that i had to put my hands to cover my eyes.I saw a beautiful garden with many flowers and some old ruins (looked like temple remains). I heard the man calling me and snapped out.I looked behind and he had returned into his former self (business man). He got out from his pocket a whistle and with that he called a freaking HARPY i run but i wasn't running faster enough. I thought that i had to fly so i jumped but landed to the ground the harpy tried to bite me but couldn't reach me. I jumped again and this time i got higher and a white light consumed me and felt like flying higher and higher until the white light disappeared and was inside this big tube and kept pushing myself up. I looked down for a brief moment and i saw earth it was like i was in space. It was so cool. I then remembered as i pushed myself to go higher in the tube that this reminded me when Thor was teleported from earth to Valhalla (movie). So as i pushed to go higher i saw a floating city with humans. I got out of the tube and saw buildings upside down people walking randomly like nothing out of the normal is happening. But there where people with and without wings. Yes there where people with small black wings flying around and as i landed i understood that i had wings too. I stared at the sky (more like space) and saw shooting stars but those weren't shooting stars these where people like me traveling (i don't know how i knew that). As i was flying around the city i noticed buildings with yellow letters skyscrapers. I saw a building with an entrance and i got inside. But i didn't go to far because an alarm rang and everyone panicked. The alarm affected me badly because i lay down and started shaking with every ring and i felt my back hurting so bad it was like my wings were torn apart and from the pain everything faded away and woke up.
It was a weird dream and i would like your opinion in what the **** happened back there because i wasn't interested in astral traveling or have searched how to do it or have the knowledge to do it i am still new to this???
Whats your opinion????
Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

It sounds like this dream really stood out for you. Experts say we all have lurid, amazing dreams every night but we usually don't remember them. What is your gut feeling about it?

For me dreams hold messages for the person that has them and it is the dreamer themselves who is best placed to get the meaning out of their dream.

It's a commonly held belief that we astral travel during our dreams. But of course our dreams are also influenced by our subconscious. Sometimes a bit of both can be going on at the same time, rather like a pathworking (guided meditation in which you travel somewhere but in which you have a meaningful experience).

I usually say I can only speculate on the meaning of someone else's dream. No doubt people will differ in their interpretations or speculations, which may be of limited use to someone.
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Well i was curious as to if someone has visited a city like this or something similar. Because maybe i can understand more about this place and why i shouldn't have gone inside a building
Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”