Water Marid Djinn?

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

MysticEmpath wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:33 pm
JenNeutral wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:13 pm
MysticEmpath wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:11 pm Oh yes!! When he first arrived he would send dreams of powerful waves by the water under the night sky for a week straight. He doesn't necessarily need to be near the water as I don't live near the ocean but he does work very well with the elements when asked.
That's cool!

Out of curiosity; have you take him with you when you are taking a shower or bath? I know that some people do that.
I don't take him with me as he says its' not needed, although this could certainly be different for other djinn. I very rarely carry his vessel as he said he would be with me regardless. We don't have that kind of relationship so I leave it to him.
Oh, you don't need to carry his vessel?

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

JenNeutral wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:11 am
MysticEmpath wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:11 pm Oh yes!! When he first arrived he would send dreams of powerful waves by the water under the night sky for a week straight. He doesn't necessarily need to be near the water as I don't live near the ocean but he does work very well with the elements when asked.
That's cool!

Out of curiosity; have you take him with you when you are taking a shower or bath? I know that some people do that.
I don't take him with me as he says its' not needed, although this could certainly be different for other djinn. I very rarely carry his vessel as he said he would be with me regardless. We don't have that kind of relationship so I leave it to him.
After the initial bonding time he said it was not necessary, unless I am travelling or meditating. It's always best to check with your spirit/entity as there will be different criteria for each; other companions I have from the same seller do ask me to carry their vessels however.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

MysticEmpath wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:33 am
JenNeutral wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:11 am
That's cool!

After the initial bonding time he said it was not necessary, unless I am travelling or meditating. It's always best to check with your spirit/entity as there will be different criteria for each; other companions I have from the same seller do ask me to carry their vessels however.
That’s very interesting.

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
seralee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7

Any update on your experience with them ☺️

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Hello! :)

So far, our relationships is going well (based on the feelings I got). Even though I’m still not able to talk to him properly, he is able to help me with things like getting money back and finding lost objects. He’s a sweetheart, and from what I gained in my feeling, protective. :)

seralee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7

Yay, that's good to hear. I will them to my wish list

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor

Oh, how exciting! If you ever bring them home, do post your experiences. I am curious of other people experiences with them, as they do make great companions. :)

Return to “Djinn / Genie”