List of best spirit shops

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Black Night
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ajatar, Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aranea
Zodiac:

Hi, I decided to open this topic to allow everyone to make choices as easily as possible. I ask each of you to list the spirit shops you have had a pleasant experience with, and also those that you think may be valid. I start: for now I have only bought on CH, and I had a positive impression. I'd also like to buy from Eden's Apple, which seems to me just as good, and maybe also from the Etsy shop, DarkWitchBambi. O.Op

0x. Honor to Lilith, the dark mother. 0x.

1 succubus, 3 Ajatar, 1 Ajatar Prince.
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

Lilith’s Treasure Tavern

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The Pagan Shop Online is also good.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I've currently tried at least one or two products from almost every metaphysical shop in the CH Reviews Category (not counting most the hole-in-the-wall Etsy or Bonanza ones) - at least eighteen or so - according to records current and past. Including some that are now out of business.

The four shops below are the ones that presented, for me, the best results - as well as the best customer service.
I'll list them along with brief descriptions of why I feel they're the best shops (for me,) and why they might be a fit for you...

1. Satan & Sons - Velca is by far the best Tarot Reader I've had the pleasure of working with, The bindings that the coven themselves offer are well worth the wait, and the sigils they provide with the companion information scrolls practically sing with energy

2. Blujay76 - Provides consistent spellwork that blows me away, always includes extra goodies with items, and tolerates all my nagging questions with a smile and a reassuring pat on the back

3. Mystic Morning Treasures - If I want to work with a spirit but am uncertain of who to ask for help Lisa is the one I turn to, response times are wonderful and she's always very informative - might be a bit too traditional for some, but for those who appreciate the simplicity of magick and the awe of a true conjurer, Lisa will be a breath of fresh air compared to other ("greener") shops

4. Azure's Immortal Conjures - Hands down the BEST writeups I've ever gotten for a companion (About a page and a half each companion!), all of the beings have immortal/deific qualities that make them insanely easy to bond with and connect to, and the seller himself is just super polite and very fun to work with

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

For me, I didn't purchase from many metaphysical stores. However, the three I would highly recommended at the moment is the Mystic Morning Treasures, CreepyHollows, and Blujay76.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
Foxymoxy
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100

Black Night wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:07 pm Hi, I decided to open this topic to allow everyone to make choices as easily as possible. I ask each of you to list the spirit shops you have had a pleasant experience with, and also those that you think may be valid. I start: for now I have only bought on CH, and I had a positive impression. I'd also like to buy from Eden's Apple, which seems to me just as good, and maybe also from the Etsy shop, DarkWitchBambi. O.Op
I have to agree here.

Eden's apple is amazing.

Apollon Emporium
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Apollo
Zodiac:

Having been a member of the spirit keeping community for a long time, as a consumer I have a top 3 that I ALWAYS turn to when I am feeling a calling. My list has changed over the years, but there have been a consistency in those that I have remained with: Creepy Hollows, Citrine Stars and Mystic Oceans. Each has their own beautiful way of doing things and I wouldn't change this list for the world currently. In fact, it would take a lot for me to change my mind. With each of these shops you have consistency, time, effort and caring going into your orders. You definitely can't go wrong with any of them.
Last edited by Apollon Emporium on Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I've been fortunate enough in my time as a Spirit Keeper to have several amazing companions from a few AMAZING shops. I would definitely recommend Citrine Stars, Starry1Night and Mystic Oceans! These beautiful ladies are incredible with their work and they listen when you share with them what it is that you are looking for. It's always and honor to work with them and I get incredibly excited when someone new comes to me from them. The most active and strongest members of my Keep come from each shop and I wouldn't change it for the world!

Return to “Sellers You Love”