Werewolves

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
LunaWolfie621
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Wolfie

Hiya :) :D

Who has fun experiences with their werewolves??? :werewolf: Espically when they first came into your life :D . I had mines for a couple of months and so far I had fun with them. Even know they don't interact with me much little things that are troublesome at the moment randomly become alright and i get threw my day. I thank them a lot. What would be the top things you do for your werewolf tips 101?

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

The special thing I do for my Werewolves: I take them outside during the full moon.
Normally, my family & I spend the evening outside - fire pit, hot chocolate & good conversation - during the full & new moons. The Werewolves seem to enjoy running around the neighborhood. Their vessels stay under the full moon as long as I'm outside (or it's safe to leave them).

That's about all the interaction I get from them. We haven't really bonded (they are from a different ebay seller). I do try when I can. But I always make sure I spend time with them during the full moon.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
CJtheking
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Titan

What about the real werewolves in the world, not spirits? What are they like? Can others be turned or do they have to be born? I need details

Return to “Creatures K-Z”