I might have just ran into a Bigfoot

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

From what you wrote, I think it was Bigfoot. But, I believe in Bigfoot. Years ago, I had a mother bear walk right by my tent, on the side of the tent I was sleeping on. My head was maybe a foot away from her foot as she walked by. She sounded massive, and actually shook the ground, when she walked by. But, she did not sound bipedal. I knew it was a bear. Then I heard the bear cub. The bear cub ate my breakfast bars (which I foolishly left out). They really sounded like they were enjoying those bars, slurping sounds, grunts of pleasure, etc.

I imagine Bigfoot would sound a lot like that bear, but bipedal. Be careful out there next time!

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Happiness
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

marquest wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:36 am From what you wrote, I think it was Bigfoot. But, I believe in Bigfoot. Years ago, I had a mother bear walk right by my tent, on the side of the tent I was sleeping on. My head was maybe a foot away from her foot as she walked by. She sounded massive, and actually shook the ground, when she walked by. But, she did not sound bipedal. I knew it was a bear. Then I heard the bear cub. The bear cub ate my breakfast bars (which I foolishly left out). They really sounded like they were enjoying those bars, slurping sounds, grunts of pleasure, etc.

I imagine Bigfoot would sound a lot like that bear, but bipedal. Be careful out there next time!
Hey! Thanks for the info!
Yeah, and again, when I looked up videos of bears walking on two legs the way they walk just totally doesn't look like they could have made the steps I heard! So it was definitely strange. It was Fall when this happened and the whole forest floor is covered pretty thick in fallen leaves.
So I guess there's a lady who lives probably 5 or 10 minutes up the road from us.
All this info is from a handyman who worked on this lady's property and he told all this to my mom.
The lady believes that there are Bigfoot that live on her property basically. I guess wayyy at the tops of some of the trees on her property there are like branches that are ripped off, I guess in a strange manner, and so high up where no one can really get to them. (She pointed this out to the handyman, so he's seen it).
I guess her son is also handicapped (I'm not sure in what way) and he sits on the front porch of their home and talks to, well, somebody. And when she asks him who he talks to I guess he says something like, "I can't tell you mom".
This one sounds a little strange but I guess she also says that she's seen them (like multiple Bigfoot) jumping on their trampoline in the wee hours of the night! I think she said she can't see them well, but she sees human like figures jumping on their trampoline. That's actually pretty cool and funny imo lol.
Second to last, I guess the lady was telling the handyman that, "they know you're here (the handyman being on her property) and that they don't like you being here". And then I guess just as he went to finally leave after doing his work or whatever there was suddenly like this loud banging that echoed through the property. I guess he said it sounded like someone took two baseball bats and started smacking them together creating a super loud banging noise. And I think he said it sounded like it was directed at him and the lady was all like "see." (implying they wanted him to leave).
Strange, but he swore this happened and said he wouldn't have really believed the lady much if this didn't happened to him.
And lastly... apparently there's like a house essentially behind her property that's basically abandoned. No one lives there. But she says occasionally people come up there in trucks or cars and the lady says that they look like "government vehicles" and that she thinks the government owns this property. I guess one day she decided to go onto the property to have a look around and apparently way up in the trees there are cameras mounted around everywhere. Pretty strange right? There's not really any reason for cameras if the house basically abandoned, so why the multiple cameras? And why are they mounted way up atop trees?

So yeah those are the stories. Pretty interesting.
JenNeutral wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:04 pm ^ ^ ^ (just tagging you)

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"It's mee!" - S

Return to “Folklore & Legends”