How often do you experience lucidity/control?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Those "nothing" dreams might be because you're not in dream state when you wake up. Usually we can remember the dream that happens right before waking up, and being lucid is pretty much between the dreaming and waking state.
It might be helpful if you schedule your sleeping and waking hour.
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:23 am Those "nothing" dreams might be because you're not in dream state when you wake up. Usually we can remember the dream that happens right before waking up, and being lucid is pretty much between the dreaming and waking state.
It might be helpful if you schedule your sleeping and waking hour.
It definitely would, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your perspective) my work schedule is a bit demanding (I work 13 hours more than once a week regularly) so having a consistent time is a bit hard unless I want to consistently go to bed at 2:00 am. :P

Actually...that wouldn't be a terrible idea...hmm.
"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Unlucky
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Einherjar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Custos Tenebris
Zodiac:

As far as I can remember, I have never had a Lucid Dream before. My dreams usually feel like a movie where I can move normally, sometimes I have little control over the action, and sometimes, mostly when I have a "war dream" it feels like a shooter only with better graphics and real movement. Also, pain from a shot in the leg, for example, feels painful, but doesn't wake me up. I have tried several times to force myself into a Lucid state, so to speak, but unfortunately it hasn't worked yet. Even when I realize that something might not be real, I can't get out of a semi-controlled state. I mean, since when can you go from England to China by road in 2 minutes? And I've never been to either country xD
"If the gods don't welcome you, there's no use breaking down their door and stealing their jewels to play pretend"
~Muse

"If you´re good at something, never do it for free!"
~The Joker

"I walk alone, I always have, I'm not ashamed..."
~Ivan Moody
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've never experienced a movie-like dream. Mine have always been extremely vivid, lucid, and borderline AP, if not actually dream travel. The only person I can control in my dreams is myself, and quite often I have to remind the other people in the dream that they can't automatically see me when I'm trying to be invisible or follow me when I'm running away.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have extremely vivid life-like dreams but I'm almost never aware that I am actually dreaming. I only ever have lucid dreams when I have nightmares because then I can figure out that what is happening is not real for me but whatever other fantastical thing appears in my dreams, my mind just accepts it as normal life. Unfortunately I'm lucky if I get one nightmare a year so not much lucidity for me.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”