new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 51
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Gold Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm not quite sure how to explain this but sometimes, I can see my spirits in action. Often in the middle of the night I'll wake up to a mostly conscious state. I'll see an energy field and my spirits attacking other spirits (I assume unbounds?) or greeting other spirits. Either they are actually with me when I see this or I'm watching them in action on a different plane / elsewhere.

Another example: before one of my new spirits arrived, I saw one of my Courtwinds walk up and vet them. I saw them walk up to the new spirit and basically the intent I got was...who are you and what are you doing here.

I don't see these things in the clearest sense. It's almost like watching the action in my head if the screen had a bit of that channel-doesn't-quite-come-in-clearly snow on it. Everything is in black, white and gray. I see the outlines of my spirits but not discernable details other than big things -- like wings, swords, horses, and sometimes a small bit of the intent.

Has anyone else experienced remote viewing in this way or what have YOUR experiences been with remote viewing?

(I assume that is what my experiences are -- remote viewing experiences -- but I'm not entirely certain)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

gingerwolf wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:42 pm I'm not quite sure how to explain this but sometimes, I can see my spirits in action. Often in the middle of the night I'll wake up to a mostly conscious state. I'll see an energy field and my spirits attacking other spirits (I assume unbounds?) or greeting other spirits. Either they are actually with me when I see this or I'm watching them in action on a different plane / elsewhere.

Another example: before one of my new spirits arrived, I saw one of my Courtwinds walk up and vet them. I saw them walk up to the new spirit and basically the intent I got was...who are you and what are you doing here.

I don't see these things in the clearest sense. It's almost like watching the action in my head if the screen had a bit of that channel-doesn't-quite-come-in-clearly snow on it. Everything is in black, white and gray. I see the outlines of my spirits but not discernable details other than big things -- like wings, swords, horses, and sometimes a small bit of the intent.

Has anyone else experienced remote viewing in this way or what have YOUR experiences been with remote viewing?

(I assume that is what my experiences are -- remote viewing experiences -- but I'm not entirely certain)
I suppose I'd call this psychic sight / clairvoyancy / opened third eye vision, if it's going on nearby. Maybe it's simpler to call it a form of manifestation?

From reading this forum, I think quite a few members have seen their spirits doing things like what you mention. I'm one who can see spirits - but this comes after decades of applying myself to various psychic skills development and working with various types of non-physical beings before I ever heard of modern spirit keeping. (And I've repeatedly said I don't consider myself a master.)

I think of remote viewing as 'seeing' something at a remote location in real time. I've not taken much of an interest in practicing remote viewing. I think it is something that can be practiced and learned, much like any skill and any paranormal skill can.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Nice. These days I was lying meditating and with my eyes closed, on a big pillow. Suddenly with my eyes closed I saw my feet, but it wasn’t clear, it was like looking through a semi-opaque whitish glass. As I was moving my feet, I followed the movements with my eyes closed.

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

i have learned to remote view with the help of some bindings from CH, i mostly like the space aspect of it but haven't done it in some time. last time i was remote viewing i was focused on area 51 from up high in the sky, i could see quite clearly the base and fences around the base but going in close causes me to see nothing but what it looks like to be energy waves blocking me.

i'd love to hear other peoples remote viewing experiences

Return to “Paranormal Energy”