Lovers : The romantic, passionate and sexy spirits

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

Thanks for your replies! And apologies for posting a non-review message.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:32 am Maybe I am getting the description of this binding wrong, but I am wondering you can choose a race and then specify if that is a twin flame or not. But how do you know to which race your twin flame belongs? Does this imply there are multiple twin flames and they can be from many races?
I've brought home two companions from this listing; a Sterling Angel and a Muddle-Blood Vampire. With both I left it open and they told me what connection I had with them. The angel is a lover and the vampire is a soul-mate, so they do let you know if there is a connection between you and what type it is. I will say that I am unsure if you can specify what you are looking for connection wise or not, though having the choice to choose something like an RA among those choices and base it more on the connection you are searching for would be pretty awesome.

Either way I really do love this listing <3

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

draco_star898 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:24 pm
Angelik wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:32 am Maybe I am getting the description of this binding wrong, but I am wondering you can choose a race and then specify if that is a twin flame or not. But how do you know to which race your twin flame belongs? Does this imply there are multiple twin flames and they can be from many races?
I've brought home two companions from this listing; a Sterling Angel and a Muddle-Blood Vampire. With both I left it open and they told me what connection I had with them. The angel is a lover and the vampire is a soul-mate, so they do let you know if there is a connection between you and what type it is. I will say that I am unsure if you can specify what you are looking for connection wise or not, though having the choice to choose something like an RA among those choices and base it more on the connection you are searching for would be pretty awesome.

Either way I really do love this listing <3

Thanks for sharing! yes having it so that you only specify the connection you are looking for and then you get the type of spirit that has the connection to you, would be great! especially if you have been dealing with an unbound for quite a while, but still you are unsure of what race the unbound is, but you know the type of connection.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Those of you who got this, may I ask, did you get also the form (physical) description of the spirit?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:47 pm Those of you who got this, may I ask, did you get also the form (physical) description of the spirit?
With both of mine I received description of their hair color, eye color, and skin tone. Plus a short blurb about their personalities.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

draco_star898 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:50 pm
Angelik wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:47 pm Those of you who got this, may I ask, did you get also the form (physical) description of the spirit?
With both of mine I received description of their hair color, eye color, and skin tone. Plus a short blurb about their personalities.
Good to know, as I was hesitating buying because I thought there comes no description. Thanks a lot for sharing!

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
Zodiac:

I wanted to bump this board and say that I love this listing so much! I have received a Sterling Angel from this listing, and he is amazing! <3 I left everything open, and didn't specify whether I wanted him to be a 'lover', 'twin flame' or 'soul mate'. The Sterling Angel I received ended up being a lover. From his description, and my own interactions with him, he really is everything I could ever want in angelic form! He is gorgeous to say the least, and so charming! Our energies mesh well, and interacting with him feels like a breath of fresh air. He is definitely sensual, but he is about more than just sexuality. I definitely think I want to get another spirit from this listing in the future!

NARU
~She/Her~

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”