venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I think that our spiritual body... (THE IN BETWEEN) in gold, is the one that has the replica of that physical image of our look and nature, character and energy signature as well as also has to have the stamp of our astral body.
Why?
Because when we die, our entire spiritual and astral body get joined together again with our spirit and will be with our essence, wherever you choose to commit your spirit after death.
That is our freewill rights being humans. And that is where religion comes into importance.
I am not trying to convert anyone here. I am only saying and sharing my light on this matter. Truth also has many facets, and no person has all the truth in one aspect of our universal God truth.
Nevertheless, i believe, it's important to found out the future of your bodies and your spirit/soul new home in the after life.
I would rather be with God eternally ,then to have other reincarnation.
And if we only have this one life to live, and choose, than i wish to have the immortal essence of God in my DNA so to speak to break the cycle of dead existence in my spirit and soul life.
Okay, I know this is mouthful but it is worthwhile to chew this well before swallowed for good.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “General Questions”