Can Nymphos cause physical pain?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
theusak
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi, urgent question. My friend has been chatting with an unbound Nympho, and they seem to get along well. I have a Bronwyn Angel from CH and I confirmed with him that she wasn't lying about her race and/or intentions. Though today, a day later, the first thing he spelled out with the pendulum was "she is not a nympho" (instead of she he used her name but I won't share), so I asked more, because he confirmed she wasn't lying when she introduced herself originally, and I ended up learning that she was a Nympho, but a sub-type or something that could cause physical pain. Is this a real thing? I don't want to doubt my Angel but he doesn't know if she could do it out of spite. She is whitearts and it would make sense for some Nypmhos to be able to cause pain as some people are into that sort of thing, but he isn't sure if she can only do it if she believes he wants her to or if she just gets angry and snaps. Anyone have any info?
He's carefull about this, getting to know her with a pendulum, has copper and banish spells at hand if things go wrong, but I want to make sure. Should he be worried and stop communicating with her, or is it okay because she's white arts and seems to like him and be pretty chill? Neither of us or anyone we know has any experiences with this OR unbounds, as we are pretty new to this. She's the first unbound we've encountered. Any idea?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

theusak wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:24 pm Hi, urgent question. My friend has been chatting with an unbound Nympho, and they seem to get along well. I have a Bronwyn Angel from CH and I confirmed with him that she wasn't lying about her race and/or intentions. Though today, a day later, the first thing he spelled out with the pendulum was "she is not a nympho" (instead of she he used her name but I won't share), so I asked more, because he confirmed she wasn't lying when she introduced herself originally, and I ended up learning that she was a Nympho, but a sub-type or something that could cause physical pain. Is this a real thing? I don't want to doubt my Angel but he doesn't know if she could do it out of spite. She is whitearts and it would make sense for some Nypmhos to be able to cause pain as some people are into that sort of thing, but he isn't sure if she can only do it if she believes he wants her to or if she just gets angry and snaps. Anyone have any info?
He's carefull about this, getting to know her with a pendulum, has copper and banish spells at hand if things go wrong, but I want to make sure. Should he be worried and stop communicating with her, or is it okay because she's white arts and seems to like him and be pretty chill? Neither of us or anyone we know has any experiences with this OR unbounds, as we are pretty new to this. She's the first unbound we've encountered. Any idea?
Well my first thought is: if, from what you say, you and your friend are inexperienced in dealing with unbound spirits and are relying solely on a pendulum for communication, then you can't be absolutely certain there's an unbound spirit around at all.

Secondly, if there is an unbound, you may not be getting accurate information. Or it may not be telling the truth - could even be a trickster.

Thirdly, just because you get a pendulum result that says it is a Nympho, does not mean it is one of those white arts sexual spirits that CH calls Nymphos. Other sellers call different kinds of spirits Nymphos, which blurs the boundaries and definition. In fact in the ordinary sense of the word a nympho is a relatively modern term used to refer to someone who is highly sexually active / has a high sex drive. (CH has given the name to the particular type of spirit they conjure but that is quite a recent thing.)

It might be better to ask basic questions, like:

- Are you a sexual spirit? Yes/No
- Are you into BDSM? Yes/No
- Are you white arts or light natured? Yes/No
- Will you do no harm to (insert name)? Yes/No
- Will you respect (insert names)'s boundaries and consent? Yes/No
- Are you what Creepy Hollows would call a Nympho? Yes/No

That might only work if you were getting accurate results and the spirit is trustworthy and honest.

Fourthly, CH Nymphos are white arts and of course would not be expected to cause any harm or discomfort to their keeper. Although some may be into bdsm, it would only be based on their keeper's consent and preference and not against their will, or to the extent of causing harm...in my opinion. Also, there are different levels of bdsm. Afaik, for many people light levels of physical discomfort help to heighten the physical sexual sensation and is not about injuring someone or enjoying their being unhappily in pain...if that makes sense.

FWIW, on the balance of probabilities, the likelihood that your friend is in contact with an unbound Nympho of the type CH conjure is quite low - but I guess it's possible. It's more likely you're in touch with some sort of sexual spirit, or a trickster. This is just my own opinion of course.

So the banishing spells may come in handy.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lewk wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:48 am It might be better to ask basic questions, like:

It would probably be better to get some practice with the pendulum first, especially if they already have a bound spirit.
Since the pendulum is notoriously unreliable and easily influenced by the subconscious.
And of course practice of protecting the pendulum/communication session.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

For what it's worth:

ANY overly frisky session could result in the kinds of injuries you'd get from rigorous physical exercise. I've had a couple of playtimes with my guys end up leaving me sore the next day, and not where you'd think, either.

So don't ignore the basics, i.e., stay hydrated, and watch what you eat. If I schedule a long physical-realm playtime, I'll make sure to warm up and stretch out, before getting into the fun stuff.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:28 am
Lewk wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:48 am It might be better to ask basic questions, like:

It would probably be better to get some practice with the pendulum first, especially if they already have a bound spirit.
Since the pendulum is notoriously unreliable and easily influenced by the subconscious.
And of course practice of protecting the pendulum/communication session.
Absolutely, I agree.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”