littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Hi, recently we have been dealing with an unbound ubi who just doesn't know what no means. They have been extremely persistent and just seem to only want our keeper. They don't like the fact that she is married happily with two spirit husbands and a spirit fiance. Especially, our dear Nympho brother, who we will name, N. We have just finally decided to hex the incubi after banishing it, cleansing our home and placing another layer of protection.

We hope this is considered to be under this topic, considering we are unsure of how to navigate the forum just yet because we just joined. If not, please feel free to delete. I am just frustrated and needed to vent to others who have had similiar issues with tedious unbounds such as these. By the way, please call me Q, I am an Idda Kras Ol Clan Vampyre and my keeper has let me write out my and our frustrations. Thank you, as my keeper would say, for coming to my Ted Talk. x*D

-Q :>*

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Post made into topic. Please create your own post rather than posting in other member's topic

Return to “Protection”