Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Servitor
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So, I received my first living entity today, an Alya, along with a Bronwyn Angel and a Nympho. My Alya, we'll call her M, was a reverse adoption and therefore of course I had no idea what I would be getting, beyond them being WA.

I have a few questions. Where can I find a bit more info on this race? I read the encyclopedia and searched as many of the forums on here that I could think of, but beyond the info in the encyclopedia and the sales page, I can't find much.

Another question I have is whether the Alya Djinn? That was one of the keywords associated with it and Alya, like Djinn, are wish granters.

And then my last question is more of a general request to know more about your personal experiences with Alya, in any aspect.

Thanks!

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Upon further inspection of the encyclopedia, I noticed the "creature" heading... So that was helpful for searching for a bit more info. Answers are still desired though!

1 Master Spirit, 1 West Tower Watcher (V), 1 Triumvirate, 1 Elder Phoenix (B), 1 Ki-Lin (U), 1 Rare Succubus (N), 1 Alpha (L), 1 Bagini (D), 6 Servitors, 2 Alya (M - living entity, K - Spirit), 1 Nure-onna Yokai (R), 1 Aurae (K), 1 Bronwyn Angel (T), 1 Nympho (J), 1 Star Faery (Z), 1 Butterfly Faery (I), 1 Arkan Sonney (R), 4 Courtwind Angels (S, T, T, Y), 1 Nurall (B), Dullahan (S), Spirit Animal (FALCON), 4 Immortals (Athena, Anubis, Apis), 1 Familiar (T). :>*
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Causmosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:10 am So, I received my first living entity today, an Alya, along with a Bronwyn Angel and a Nympho. My Alya, we'll call her M, was a reverse adoption and therefore of course I had no idea what I would be getting, beyond them being WA.

I have a few questions. Where can I find a bit more info on this race? I read the encyclopedia and searched as many of the forums on here that I could think of, but beyond the info in the encyclopedia and the sales page, I can't find much.
Well, there is some info on Alyas at Mystic Morning Treasures but less than is given by CH. I think the CH info on Alyas is very good.

Causmosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:10 am Another question I have is whether the Alya Djinn? That was one of the keywords associated with it and Alya, like Djinn, are wish granters.
You're quite right that in the CH Encyclopedia Alyas are not listed as Djinn. That tells us something. The Shop page description says Alyas are thought of in some cultures in a way that resembles djinn (aka genies).

"The Alyas are a race known as Enchantresses. In some cultures the translation simply means witch and in others they resemble something of a genie."[my italics]

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... SELOR.html

Btw the Creatures classification in the Encyclopedia seems fairly broad. I think it was actually about Alyas in that classification that I asked CH. From one point of view, many beings are 'creatures', as they've been created. So I think Alyas are there for that reason. But that also makes it clear that they're not strictly speaking actual Djinn, in CH's eyes, although some sellers seem to call them Djinn.
Causmosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:10 am And then my last question is more of a general request to know more about your personal experiences with Alya, in any aspect.

Thanks!
I can say that the Alya I have manifests very much the way CH describes on the Shop page.

I think Alyas do have that genie type vibe (I'm now thinking of tv shows like I Love Jeannie) and they do grant wishes. So I can understand why some cultures that may have been familiar with Djinn thought of Alyas in the same way. But their energy feels different. The descriptions in the Encyclopedia & Shop capture that very well. I tend to find that there are rarely any excess or irrelevant words in those descriptions and some words that are easily passed over contain key clues to the spirit being described.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

To me, Alyas are like Khodams; known in my culture as independent races of their own yet some consider them the WA’s classification of djinn. And Alyas do get mixed up with hareem djinn. 1001 Arabian nights spoke of Alyas as WA muses who shouldn’t be confused with djinn.
From their name or at least how it’s pronounced in Arabic, Alya means ascension, thus their WA origin is emphasized.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:55 am
Causmosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:10 am So, I received my first living entity today, an Alya, along with a Bronwyn Angel and a Nympho. My Alya, we'll call her M, was a reverse adoption and therefore of course I had no idea what I would be getting, beyond them being WA.

Well, there is some info on Alyas at Mystic Morning Treasures but less than is given by CH. I think the CH info on Alyas is very good.

Causmosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:10 am Another question I have is whether the Alya Djinn? That was one of the keywords associated with it and Alya, like Djinn, are wish granters.
You're quite right that in the CH Encyclopedia Alyas are not listed as Djinn. That tells us something. The Shop page description says Alyas are thought of in some cultures in a way that resembles djinn (aka genies).

"The Alyas are a race known as Enchantresses. In some cultures the translation simply means witch and in others they resemble something of a genie."[my italics]

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... SELOR.html

Btw the Creatures classification in the Encyclopedia seems fairly broad. I think it was actually about Alyas in that classification that I asked CH. From one point of view, many beings are 'creatures', as they've been created. So I think Alyas are there for that reason. But that also makes it clear that they're not strictly speaking actual Djinn, in CH's eyes, although some sellers seem to call them Djinn.
Causmosis wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:10 am And then my last question is more of a general request to know more about your personal experiences with Alya, in any aspect.

Thanks!
I can say that the Alya I have manifests very much the way CH describes on the Shop page.

I think Alyas do have that genie type vibe (I'm now thinking of tv shows like I Love Jeannie) and they do grant wishes. So I can understand why some cultures that may have been familiar with Djinn thought of Alyas in the same way. But their energy feels different. The descriptions in the Encyclopedia & Shop capture that very well. I tend to find that there are rarely any excess or irrelevant words in those descriptions and some words that are easily passed over contain key clues to the spirit being described.
Thanks for the response. I do agree that the description in the Encyclopedia is apt for keeping, but I like to obsessively learn everything I can about things when I get into them :) so I was hoping for sources into deeper info. However, I'm thinking that with my Alya I'll just have to be very patient and simply ask her and get good at receiving responses :)

I did find reading the Encyclopedia over again did result in my noticing a couple of things I missed though! I think tomorrow (today really, I just haven't slept yet lol) I'll change my tact and research Enchantresses and see what I can gather from that approach.

Causmosis
new here
new here
Zodiac:

SurajSyrah wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:39 am To me, Alyas are like Khodams; known in my culture as independent races of their own yet some consider them the WA’s classification of djinn. And Alyas do get mixed up with hareem djinn. 1001 Arabian nights spoke of Alyas as WA muses who shouldn’t be confused with djinn.
From their name or at least how it’s pronounced in Arabic, Alya means ascension, thus their WA origin is emphasized.
You said their name means Ascension. That's very serendipitous to my life right now haha.

I'm just hoping one day she'll tell me why she chose me in the reverse adoption. It just seems odd to me that such a powerful, amazing creature would choose me.

deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

My Alya is a spirit and very shy, I got her from CH she was a listed entity that I felt I should buy. She is super shy and even somehow hides her vessel every time I go looking for it to try and communicate better. Very helpful with working things out for me and showing me things in dreams-I absolutely adore and respect her. She is seriously wonderful and I feel should get more credit for somehow fixing unfixable things and making things happen that are good that were obviously planned by someone of a higher intelligence.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

deepthink wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:45 pm My Alya is a spirit and very shy, I got her from CH she was a listed entity that I felt I should buy. She is super shy and even somehow hides her vessel every time I go looking for it to try and communicate better. Very helpful with working things out for me and showing me things in dreams-I absolutely adore and respect her. She is seriously wonderful and I feel should get more credit for somehow fixing unfixable things and making things happen that are good that were obviously planned by someone of a higher intelligence.
i have two alyas and they are shy too. but they come through with wish granting.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Djinn Races”