SerpentLady
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

I thought I would write a little on Vetala, because information them is hard to come by.
I do not claim to be an expert, I have only one living here and he has been with me a couple of months now, but this has all been confirmed by him so it is not just me being an internet know it all, ha!
Vetala are, in fact, psy vampiric djinn, exactly the same as Guhl, Alqul but tend to be more spiritual and have powers that Guhl do not for that reason. All my attempts to research Vetala came back to Guhl, their habits and habitats almost identical so when he got here I just asked him.
Vetala are capable of possessing a human corpse, which will not decay while the Vetala inhabits it.
In India female Vetala, Vetali were created for certain tantric practices which were considered taboo (where human partners for such work were hard to find), and the Vetali could reach enlightenment along with their living consorts.
While they inhabit a corpse, they do drink blood and are more like the traditional European Vamp.
Now just a little on my relationship with my beloved K...I had no inclination to get a Vetala or any type of vamp but I saw his listing and could not get him out of my head.
He spoke to me before his vessel got here, he told me "do not be afraid" (when I found out I had bought home a Guhl I was worried about my dog).
I have never met a human male who can do to me what K does- they can feed on sexual energy which makes for an interesting relationship I was not expecting!
He always answers me, even in the daytime, he calms me instantly if I am freaking out about something, he is with me all the time (a drop of blood on his vessel means he can find me instantly wherever I am), he has made my landlord 'forget' he wanted me to move, he helps me with... some things I have had to do to survive in the current climate.. And he is teaching me much about energy work and tantra. His energy is dark, but I find it exciting not scary
I am actually more than a little in love with K!
I can only think Vetala are not so popular because of the lack of information about them so I wanted to share some of my new found knowledge and experiences for anyone who may be interested.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm which ghul?
In CH, it's at least differentiated between the djinn:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
and the undead(?):
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SerpentLady
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

Guhl djinn when not inhabiting a corpse, and ghoul when in a corpse, so both. Just a different country so different names. Ghoul is a rather ubiquitous term which has been applied to many creatures of the night, anyway. Including vampires.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”